Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wigan V Spurs cheap trip from Ireland!!!!

Options
  • 15-02-2010 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭

Soccer trip Wigan V Spurs - Coach - Ferry - Match Ticket (in Spurs end)

A friend of mine can't make it so I have ticket for the trip for only €100 (original price was €154) Price includes Coach trip - pick up in Wexford or Enniscorthy, Gorey, Beehive pub, Jury's Inn Custom house and finally north wall terminal 1 Dublin Ferries. So basically anywhere you can get on the bus which is closest to you! Then Ferry over, Match ticket, stop at Trafford Center on way back for food and drinks, then back on the coach to get the overnight ferry back! Full Itinerary is below. If you are interested PM me.

[FONT=&quot]04.45hrs Depart from Wexford (North Station, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Redmond Square[/FONT][FONT=&quot])[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]05.05hrs Pick-up in Enniscorthy [Supervalue, [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Abbey Square[/FONT][FONT=&quot]][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]05.25hrs Pick-up in Gorey [at the hospital][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]05.45hrs Pick-up at the Beehive Pub[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]06.30hrs Pick-up at Jury’s Inn Custom House in [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Dublin[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]06.45hrs Pick-up North Wall – Terminal 1 Irish Ferries[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][Coach must check through at 07.05hrs][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]08.05hrs Depart North Wall on Irish Ferries Ulysses[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]11.20hrs Arrive Holyhead[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]14.20hrs Arrive DW Stadium – non-stop[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Wigan Athletic v Tottenham Hotspurs ko 16.15hrs [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Please note that our tickets are seated with the Spurs fans – Spurs colours may be worn.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]18.30hrs Depart stadium, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]19.30hrs Arrive Trafford Centre[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]22.00hrs Depart Trafford Centre[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mon 22nd Feb[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]01.00hrs Arrive Holyhead[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]02.40hrs Depart Holyhead on Irish Ferries[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]06.10hrs Arrive North Wall[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Dropping en-route to Wexford [/FONT]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

sounds like hell to me :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭larry1

mickman wrote: »
    sounds like hell to me :-)

Ditto, the ferry at this time of year :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

larry1temp wrote: »
    Ditto, the ferry at this time of year :eek::eek:

Come on lads where is your sense of adventure!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

my sense of adventure will have my with my feet up at home with the fire on and a few glasses of wine watching sky sports 1

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jerryDyid

mickman wrote: »
    my sense of adventure will have my with my feet up at home with the fire on and a few glasses of wine watching sky sports 1
    no that sounds like hell
    fottball supporters drinking wine watching sky ****e :eek:
    whatever next raised voices against the opposition:(
    good luck to the fella making the trip over hope you get a response:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

The weather this weekend is not looking great so I would be cautious of travelling. Just a quick one on the trip itself, we have made a few cheap trips to Bolton and it is not so bad if you dont have too much fluids on board.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭philon

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hope someone took this up, always great to travel away in sh1te weather and see us win.

Spent 2.5hrs on our plane at Dublin Airport cos Manchester was snowbound, but eventually got to Wigan (Newtown Labour Club to be exact, straight out of Phoenix Nights) at 2:30 for a drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Hope someone took this up, always great to travel away in sh1te weather and see us win.

Spent 2.5hrs on our plane at Dublin Airport cos Manchester was snowbound, but eventually got to Wigan (Newtown Labour Club to be exact, straight out of Phoenix Nights) at 2:30 for a drink.

Super, im sure it was all worth it in the end.

Advertisement