Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vocal Lessons - You know you want them!

Options
  • 15-02-2010 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

My lessons are for complete beginners all the way up to advanced singers looking to improve technique.
    The lessons can cover vocal technique, vocal care, breathing exercises, vocal exercises, range extension & ear training. I also use the sol-fa method and incorporate some basic music theory into my lessons so you learn while your learning.
    I can also include sight and rhythm reading if required, I tailor the lessons to suit the students needs so you'll be getting a personalised vocal workout.

My background is I've been a professional singer since the age of 14, I had my voice trained for 6 years in Dun Laoghaire school of music and I recently just finished 2 years in New Park Music College in Blackrock.
    I've trained and completed workshops with a lot of great vocal teachers including Ann Peckham, Ian Shaw and also Millsa Cross - The Zen of Screaming... so for all you rock/metal singers out there that want to improve your technique... I can help!

I have helped many students prepare for the entrance exam to New Park Music college.
    I also give grinds in music for the junior and leaving cert exams.

My lessons are €40 per session or you can book 6 lessons for the price of 5 at €200

For an example of my singing please check out myspace.com/valeriecoynemusic

PM me for more details and to arrange a lesson.
    Thanks,

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement