Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PvZ out for the iPhone

Options
  • 15-02-2010 12:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭

Just giving people a heads up.

Plants vs Zombies is available on the app store.
    Just do a search for plants and it should be your first result.

Only site that appears to have caught this is Kotaku :E

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

and i thought you meant Protoss vs. Zerg :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I still haven't finished the last set of PvZ levels actually - think I have the nighttime roof ones left to finish... Must get around to that!

But yes, a wonderful game, I may download this but am a bit weary about controls - it is fairly fast and furious at the best of times, so curious about how a miniature touch-controlled version could be smooth enough. However, if anyone can do it, Popcap can!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Got it and played the first 5 levels. Great game (and I'm not a Tower Defense fan)
    Controls work great.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,475 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Wait, its only 2.39!
    Damn you Popcap, making me buy all your games twice!

Edit: had a go there, touch controls are indeed excellent. Forgot how great this game was (that was a quick hour!).

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Popcap are so far ahead of every other iPhone developer. At least there's something to break up the Peggle and Bookworm marathons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭rizzla

Been looking forward to this since reading the review on IGN a few days ago. Well worth it, simple and addictive.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭A-Trak

Now where's my xbox version so I can buy that too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Got it too. It's great fun!

Advertisement