Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mid term study

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭grrrrrrrrrr

H2student wrote: »
    Let's rock! Why am I playing poker? Nvm, let's rock!

Yeah it's a play on H2O, and a reference to my name :P

Im trying to think what your name could be so that that could be a reference to it!??

Poker?? what a waste of time, unlike me, watched the complete series one of alan partridge and father ted today!! wooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I would do that, but I only just rewatched all three seasons of Father Ted during the Christmas break xD

Don't waste time thinking about my name and just do some study. I wish I can do that myself. Maybe I'll leave it until 11pm.

H2student wrote: »
    I would do that, but I only just rewatched all three seasons of Father Ted during the Christmas break xD

Don't waste time thinking about my name and just do some study. I wish I can do that myself. Maybe I'll leave it until 11pm.

ya ill leave it till 11pm too, tomorrow night...... ha... should just make a thread to ask people what they are doing instead of studying over the break!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo penisssssssssssssss
    sssssssssorry ivvve a lisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 poppygirlx

I find it SO hard to study during the midterm.
    UH.
    HORRIBLE.

I should be studying now but i JUST CANT :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I took a "break" yesterday. Ending up losing all my money <__<, I should study now but not in the mood...

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 327 ✭✭zoom!

I did pretty crap in my mocks so I've done about 6-8 hours since last friday. Which isn't that much but at least it's something.

zoom! wrote: »
    I did pretty crap in my mocks so I've done about 6-8 hours since last friday. Which isn't that much but at least it's something.

ha i thought you said you were doing 6-8 hours a day!! was like WTF?? ha

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Probably should be studying considering my mocks start like Saturday fortnight. Nah. I'm way too lazy.:cool:

With that said we were in school on Monday and Tuesday. Not that bad since we only get 3 days off for ever midterm thingie.

Probably should be studying considering my mocks start like Saturday fortnight. Nah. I'm way too lazy.:cool:

With that said we were in school on Monday and Tuesday. Not that bad since we only get 3 days off for ever midterm thingie.

saturday?? doing a subject outside school or summit?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

Not that bad since we only get 3 days off for ever midterm thingie.

We get 6(this monday too)! Gave us an extra day, so much for catching up on days lost..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Rossie17

I think you know inside if you need to study or not.. If you dont, make a timetable and SEE the time you have left and ask yourself, can I afford to leave it? I think you know you should but dont want to, so you come on here in the desperate hope that someone will say "oh leave it, caus Im not doing anything".. But hey Im no Freud ;)

About 9 hours until school and i'm doing a weeks worth of study in one night.... wooooooooooo LC

Advertisement