Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Season 2010

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Forgot to say, I'm a striker. Left footed, took corners and free's from within the opposition half for my old team. Would try my hand at left wing but I'm not the best at tracking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

i'm definitely interested. i can make games from march onwards, if thats ok...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

lads, i cannot commit for next season so i think i have to pull out of the squad for now. i am giving gaa a massive push this year and Tuesday nite is a night that is not good for me. We have already had 2 games on tuesday in the last 2 weeks, and going by the fixtures, we will have at least 7 over the summer. training is also on tuesday nights. theres no point me commiting and perhaps missing half the season at least.

i could do both and i would love to keep playing both, but its just not possible for now and above all else, not fair on the team. i would however be available if your stuck/short numbers to come down and help out in a few games. Ideally, i would like to rejoin the team in the winter season, cos after being involved for 6 seasons, its hard to just walk away.

I will along with Art, Dan and Mick, arrange 1, even 2 friendlies v our thursday team that ye played at the start of this season. Not sure if i can make the remaining games, work is crazy at the moment and am due to be away next week. i hope that the new lads coming in will be the difference in winning the league and will be keeping a close eye, even maybe i will watch a few games if im able. best of luck lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭Dearg81

I'm gonna play the summer league, the other league im in is on thurs nights so i can play for both teams. i transferred the money just now.

Andy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

did you guys decide which day the team will be playin on mon or tues?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Tuesdays MrDerek

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

mrDerek wrote: »
    did you guys decide which day the team will be playin on mon or tues?

you going tonight?

its tuesdays. the game tonight is because other leagues are not finished, astro assisgned us a pitch and time due to what was first available! other friendlies could be any night, monday to thursday.

Advertisement