Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band tattoos

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

I'd love to get the Prodigy ant logo across my upper arm, and maybe a lyric underneath it.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭danpatjoe

I got a partial Grateful Dead (Steal your Face) logo added on as an extension to an existing tattoo on my upper arm about 3-4 years ago (didn't use the lightning bolt part).
    No regrets at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

my side piece is a nirvana reference but not at all an obvious one,its just a heart shaped box and lillies,dont think il ever regret it,it reminds me of being young and happy :)

• Registered Users Posts: 42 ryaner7777

my side piece is a nirvana reference but not at all an obvious one,its just a heart shaped box and lillies,dont think il ever regret it,it reminds me of being young and happy :)

Young , happy and listening to Nirvana ?

ryaner7777 wrote: »
    Young , happy and listening to Nirvana ?

i was young so it reminds me of being me,before i was influenced by anyone else or had any bad life experiences,so yes happy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 ryaner7777

i was young so it reminds me of being me,before i was influenced by anyone else or had any bad life experiences,so yes happy!

Sweet, probably one of the best reasons I've heard for getting a tattoo.

ryaner7777 wrote: »
    Sweet, probably one of the best reasons I've heard for getting a tattoo.

its not so much about the band and song as the time:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,798 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

i really want to get a slayer tattoo... mainly because there the only band i really love.

Either that or the rammstein logo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Dave000

I've had a band tattoo for a couple of years now and still loving it. Its more about what it represents and the meaning behind it rather than the actual band.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭killyourtv_

im 18 in a few days and i've always planned on getting the blink182 logo on my wrist as my first tattoo. but however much it means to me, i'm gonna regret it.. or just get sick of it :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement