Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Israeli apartheid

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭anymore

Nodin wrote: »
    Help you out with your own analogy.....

Why don't you just say what you meant and be done with it?

The difficulty I have here is that the simplest of analogies seems to confound you !
    However if this your reaction to my request for assistance, them so be it.
    If does not surprise me entirelythat a peferctly pleasant request for assistance is dismissed like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

cyberhog wrote: »
    What about Jews that throw stones at the IDF? Do you feel the same way about them?

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1164189.html

Yep.

wes wrote: »
    Interesting article from the BBC, where Netenyahu once again, says Israel won't stop building illegal settlements in occupied East Jerusalem:

I do find Netanyahu comments to be pretty hilarious. How exactly can the Palestinians engage in a peace process, when the land they are negotiating over is being stolen by Israel, to create "facts on the ground" so that they can claim more land. Why wouldn't that be a pre-requisite to talks?

How can they possibly negotiate over land, that if Israel feels is settled enough, that they will keep it? The Palestinians know full well, the intention of Israel colonization is to grab as much land as possible, and that when they didn't call for a settlement freeze last time, the colonies kept on expanding.

If what you say is correct, then any reasonable person would have thought that the palestinians would have concentrated all thier energies in seeking a peaceful solution as quickly as possible, and I am sure the international community would have been supportive. Instead they prefer to spend thier energies on bloody internal civil warfare and incessant attacks on Israel's civilian population. This bloody internal war is of course mirrored on the even more deadly warfare aimed at creating an internal aparthied system in Iraq. One would expect there to be some kind of mutual respect and copperation betwenn the different sectors of the Islamic religion, but no. Internnecine war seems always to be the main priority - why is this ?
    It is hardly surprising that some Israelis seek to capitalise on this situation. Indeed one is tempted to ask is an independent Palestine feasible at all ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

anymore wrote: »
    If what you say is correct, then any reasonable person would have thought that the palestinians would have concentrated all thier energies in seeking a peaceful solution as quickly as possible, and I am sure the international community would have been supportive.

The Palestinians did engage in a peace process during the whole Oslo thing, while Israel kept stealing land during the peace process.

You can refer to Jimmy Carters excellent book "Peace not Apartheid" which goes into what happened during the Oslo process.
    Instead they prefer to spend thier energies on bloody internal civil warfare and incessant attacks on Israel's civilian population.

The same Civil war that the US started you mean:
    'US plot against Hamas' revealed

Also, last time i checked, no attacks on Israel civilian populace from the West Bank by Fatah, and they are in fact actively working with Israel to prevent such attacks, and yet Israel still keeps on stealing land.
    This bloody internal war is of course mirrored on the even more deadly warfare aimed at creating an internal aparthied system in Iraq.

Um, Iraq?
    One would expect there to be some kind of mutual respect and copperation betwenn the different sectors of the Islamic religion, but no. Internnecine war seems always to be the main priority - why is this ?

One would expect people to stay on topic, but alas they don't.
    It is hardly surprising that some Israelis seek to capitalise on this situation. Indeed one is tempted to ask is an independent Palestine feasible at all ?

Israel, has been stealing land for decades. They would be stealing it even if there was no Hamas.

As for the Palestinian state not being feasible, well with all the land Israel took, it looks less and less likely, and perhaps the Palestinians would be better off with a one person, one vote solution instead, to end Israel's system of Apartheid. After all, anyone who opposed one person, one vote, would rightly be called a racist, and there position would be completely indefensible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

The difficulty (....)like this.

Again - you made an analogy, I'm asking you to explain it. Please do so.
    If what you say is correct, then any reasonable person would have thought that the palestinians would have concentrated all thier energies in seeking a peaceful solution as quickly as possible, and I am sure the international community would have been supportive. .

As the UNSC is the body that passes sanctions and the US uses its veto there to protect Israel, they cannot seek a "peaceful solution" through the international community. They are at the mercy of Israel and the US.
    Instead they prefer to spend thier energies on bloody internal civil warfare and incessant attacks on Israel's civilian population.

"they"? Please detail the "incessant attacks on Israels civillian population" carried out at the behest of the PLO/Fatah in the last month.

• Advertisement

The Palestinians did engage in a peace process during the whole Oslo thing, while Israel kept stealing land during the peace process.

You can refer to Jimmy Carters excellent book "Peace not Apartheid" which goes into what happened during the Oslo process.

The same Civil war that the US started you mean:
    'US plot against Hamas' revealed

Also, last time i checked, no attacks on Israel civilian populace from the West Bank by Fatah, and they are in fact actively working with Israel to prevent such attacks, and yet Israel still keeps on stealing land.

Um, Iraq?

One would expect people to stay on topic, but alas they don't.
    p

Israel, has been stealing land for decades. They would be stealing it even if there was no Hamas.

As for the Palestinian state not being feasible, well with all the land Israel took, it looks less and less likely, and perhaps the Palestinians would be better off with a one person, one vote solution instead, to end Israel's system of Apartheid. After all, anyone who opposed one person, one vote, would rightly be called a racist, and there position would be completely indefensible.

Just time for quick comment and will answer in more detail later; Hamas killing its politicial opponents has nothing to do with land and everything to power, as you know.
    You dont believe there is an Apartheid mental at work in Iraq ? What should I call it ? Ethnic cleansing ?
    Please dont tell me i am expected to believe the US forced hamas to what it did ?

Again - you made an analogy, I'm asking you to explain it. Please do so.

As the UNSC is the body that passes sanctions and the US uses its veto there to protect Israel, they cannot seek a "peaceful solution" through the international community. They are at the mercy of Israel and the US.

"they"? Please detail the "incessant attacks on Israels civillian population" carried out at the behest of the PLO/Fatah in the last month.

Ok i will put this simply for you:
    To focus on seeking an effective and hopefuly peaceful solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict, Hamas and Fatah need to stop the bloody warfare betwenn each other. And it would be helpful if there was a single entity to deal with Israel and not what we have now; Hamasland and Fatahland. Brendan Behan would have seen the irony of this situation, do you ?

Just time for quick comment and will answer in more detail later; Hamas killing its politicial opponents has nothing to do with land and everything to power, as you know.

Hamas, were kicked out of the West Bank, and they won in Gaza. They were in the instance of there take over of Gaza, doing what they did to defend themselves, from Fatahs US backed coup. While, I don't condone there methods, or even like them, in this instance, it was Fatah who kicked off the split, and not Hamas.

Now, your right it is about power, and both Fatah and Hamas, have killed each others guys.
    You dont believe there is an Apartheid mental at work in Iraq ? What should I call it ? Ethnic cleansing ?

Completely irrelevant to the topic, and btw I never said anything on your questions either way, so don't attribute a position to me. This is off topic, and I will not address Iraq.
    Please dont tell me i am expected to believe the US forced hamas to what it did ?

Yes, they did. The US backed a coup against Hamas, who whether we like it or not, were democraticaly elected, and this kicked off the current mess. The US backed coup is a fact, and as such what I am saying is a simple matter of fact. Again, I don't condone Hamas's method, or like them, or agree with there ideology, but they in that instance acted in self defence. There hand was most definetly forced by the US backed coup, clearly they were going to fight back.

And Fatah plotting to overthrow Hamas wasn't to do with land either.

Ok i will put this simply for you:
    To focus on seeking an effective and hopefuly peaceful solution to the Israel/Palestine conflict, Hamas and Fatah need to stop the bloody warfare betwenn each other. And it would be helpful if there was a single entity to deal with Israel and not what we have now; Hamasland and Fatahland. Brendan Behan would have seen the irony of this situation, do you ?

I'm sure they would fare better under a single government. However they're still occupied by Israel. Your analogy was not a good one.

Palestinians deported to Gaza

Two Palestinians have been deported to the Gaza Strip from Israel, raising fears that more expulsions could follow under a controversial new Israeli military order.

After nine years in Israeli jail, Ahmad Sabah, a 40-year-old Palestinian, was sent to Gaza, instead of being released to the West Bank where his family was waiting for him.

Israelis sent him to Gaza because he had a Palestinian ID issued there.

His family said that Sabah, who was arrested in 2001 for "security offences" against Israel, has no connection to Gaza and he has refused to leave the border crossing in protest at his treatment.

"It is my right to return to my wife and family," he said.

Click here for full article

Israels actions here are nothing short of disturbing, as they have decided to split up a family, and rub the Palestinians nose in the power Israel holds over them. There actions once again show there complete disregard for the right of Palestinians, and show that they will do whatever the want to make the lives of the average Palestinian hell, for no good reason.

• Advertisement

And Fatah plotting to overthrow Hamas wasn't to do with land either.

I'm sure they would fare better under a single government. However they're still occupied by Israel. Your analogy was not a good one.

" I'm sure they would fare better under a single government "

Is this a serious comment ? :D:p:D Well for a start, there might be a lot less dead palestinains for starters. This seems to be a serious problem for the Anti Israel Faction; only deaths caused by Israel are aregarded as evil, intercommunal murders seem to be regarded as, well, ...things done by " not nice men" but not to be described as evil in the way I can described wrongful killing by Israel as murder and evil !

Israels actions here are nothing short of disturbing, as they have decided to split up a family, and rub the Palestinians nose in the power Israel holds over them. There actions once again show there complete disregard for the right of Palestinians, and show that they will do whatever the want to make the lives of the average Palestinian hell, for no good reason.

For the record, who issued the Palestinian ID ?
    Of course of the Palestinian campaign of violence againt israeli citizens was not being waged, Israel would probably not be so stringent in applying security measures.
    Also for the record, what this man in jail for ?

Hamas, were kicked out of the West Bank, and they won in Gaza. They were in the instance of there take over of Gaza, doing what they did to defend themselves, from Fatahs US backed coup. While, I don't condone there methods, or even like them, in this instance, it was Fatah who kicked off the split, and not Hamas.

Now, your right it is about power, and both Fatah and Hamas, have killed each others guys.

Completely irrelevant to the topic, and btw I never said anything on your questions either way, so don't attribute a position to me. This is off topic, and I will not address Iraq.

Yes, they did. The US backed a coup against Hamas, who whether we like it or not, were democraticaly elected, and this kicked off the current mess. The US backed coup is a fact, and as such what I am saying is a simple matter of fact. Again, I don't condone Hamas's method, or like them, or agree with there ideology, but they in that instance acted in self defence. There hand was most definetly forced by the US backed coup, clearly they were going to fight back.

For the record, it is not just " guys" who have been brutally murdered in this intercommunal bloodbath, young teenagers, virtually children have been murdered, something which would havwe been exploited if Israel had been responsible.
    This thread is about apartheid, so it is valid and important to look at the apartheid system in adjacent countries.
    Again backing a coup is in no way comparable to carrying out the coup. The US did not force Hamas to do anything; the responsibility lies with Hamas. Iran of course is both financing and oroviding munitions and rockets to Hamas, particularily the rockets murdering Israeli citizens. Hamas is of course a proxy army for Iran.

" I'm sure (.....)and evil !

So, yet another attempt to divert attention from the Israeli occupation....
    This thread is about apartheid, so it is valid and important to look at the apartheid system in adjacent countries.

Then provide examples of the adjacent countries building civillian settlements outside their own borders, and enforcing a two-tier system in those areas.
    The US did not force Hamas to do anything; the responsibility lies with Hamas.

...and Fatah.

Of course of the Palestinian campaign of violence againt israeli citizens was not being waged, Israel would probably not be so stringent in applying security measures.

You mean if the Palestinians didn't resist their colonisation, the Israelis would go easy on them?

You mean if the Palestinians didn't resist their colonisation, the Israelis would go easy on them?

I suspect that Israeli 'colonisation' is one factor in inhibiting Hamas from escalating its campaign of murder agaisnt it's Palestinian opponents or from setting up its 'Taliban Style' state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

I suspect that Israeli 'colonisation' is one factor in inhibiting Hamas from escalating its campaign of murder agaisnt it's Palestinian opponents or from setting up its 'Taliban Style' state.

What? this is the most stupid assersion I have ever seen in relation to the Isreali-Palestinian conflict. Please tell me you posted this as a jest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

These actions by Israel are also gross violations of the Geneva Conventions
    but when did Israel every comply with anything that distinguishes true democracies from rogue states !!!
    Article 49:
    "Individual or mass forcible transfers, as well as deportations of protected persons from occupied territory to the territory of the Occupying Power or to that of any other country, occupied or not, are prohibited, regardless of their motive."

The settlements started in 1967, Hamas was founded in 1987. Israel is (mainly) colonising the West Bank and Arab East Jerusalem, Hamas is based in Gaza. This has come up time and time again in threads you have participated in.

I have to say that that post is so misinformed as to make me suspect that you are looking for reaction, rather than actual discussion.

Earlier you stated
    This thread is about apartheid, so it is valid and important to look at the apartheid system in adjacent countries..

I asked you to "provide examples of the adjacent countries building civillian settlements outside their own borders, and enforcing a two-tier system in those areas."

For the record, it is not just " guys" who have been brutally murdered in this intercommunal bloodbath, young teenagers, virtually children have been murdered, something which would havwe been exploited if Israel had been responsible.

I was using a general term, as I didn't want to go into great detail in that instance.

No, its still off topic, as your claims are false, and an attempt to derail the thread.
    Again backing a coup is in no way comparable to carrying out the coup. The US did not force Hamas to do anything; the responsibility lies with Hamas.

Oh please, backing a coup is no different to carrying one out. Without the US trying to take down another democratic elected group, the current situation would not have happened.

Once again, Hamas did what it did in self defense. This is a fact, they found out about the US coup, and defended themselves. They were democratically elected whether people like it or not, and the US tried to have them overthrown, and it went badly for the US backed side. Hamas are not at fault, but rather the US and Fatah for the current mess.
    Iran of course is both financing and oroviding munitions and rockets to Hamas, particularily the rockets murdering Israeli citizens. Hamas is of course a proxy army for Iran.

You mean like the US weapons are used to murder innocent Palestinian civlians and how Israel is a US proxy?

• Advertisement

Read the article.

Ah, you mean like in the West Bank, where there is no campaign of violence, and where Fatah are actively working with Israel to stop any violence. Well, you see Israel is a racist Apartheid state, and there reasoning for seperating this man, are based on racism. It is an appaling racist act that Israel has engaged in, and it is simply an undefensible act of racism.
    Also for the record, what this man in jail for ?

Fail to see the relevance. The man did his time, and an additional punishment is wrong, especially since it seperates him from his family.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Sorry to shoot across the bow, but isn't the opposite the truth i.e. that it is only very recently that the Palestianians recognised the state of Israel? I mean, prior to 1967 there was no unified concept of the Palestinian people, and the arab palestinian mandate refused to recognise the jewish state. Even as recently as 2006 Hamas have stated that they didn't recognise Israel as a valid state (although they have subsequently accepted it as a real state).

That's not to forgive what the Israelis did during that time, I'm only saying that the Palestinians weren't exactly blameless either. It annoys me when people who are neither Israeli nor Palestinian (nor even in a wider context zionist nor anti-israeli-arab) take a blinkered approach.

Sorry to shoot across the bow, but isn't the opposite the truth i.e. that it is only very recently that the Palestianians recognised the state of Israel? I mean, prior to 1967 there was no unified concept of the Palestinian people,

The first appeal for an independent Palestine dates back to the 1920's.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Irlandese

How do you mean, friend?
    Plus, I hope you agree with and see the wisdom of JohnnySkeltons last and other posts?
    People who dick about with angry "in-your-face" stuff here and elsewhere and do not try to seek a viable and shared approach to a lasting peace between the warring sides is really a hater. One who does not give a damn about the pain and misery of the refugees or the rights of right-thinking Israeli's to have a chance to live in peace with their Palestinian neighbours, under equal conditions and justice, will happily continue the argy -bargy here, with snide remarks and insults and angry denunciations, made thousands of miles from the risk of a dig in the eye.
    Just saying.
    I am sure you would never act like that, friend, eh?

Sorry if I appear to be picking on the posts of just one contributor . It is for convenience .
    So, instead of living in the bloody and increasingly irrelevant past, can you people focus on the today and the here and now, as it affects Palestinians and Israelis?
    Can you look at this article from today's Jerusalem Post and perhaps try to understand what a poor palestinian really feels and wants, eking out a subsistence living in the camps, on aid, not earnings, with a large family and teenagers who are daily risking their lives in pointless, angry street violence??
    http://www.jpost.com/Features/FrontLines/Article.aspx?id=173761
    "Arab World: A tale of two Palestinian authorities
    By JONATHAN SPYER
    23/04/2010 06:13

Is Palestinian reconciliation really in the cards, or must we reconcile ourselves to a Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip?
    Talkbacks (4)

Four years after the Hamas victory in elections to the Palestinian Legislative Council, and three years since the movement’s successful coup in Gaza, the split in the Palestinian national movement has an increasing look of permanence about it. This has major implications for the currently frozen diplomatic process.

This week, Dr. Salah al-Bardawil, a leading Hamas official, said that efforts toward Palestinian reconciliation are “frozen.” In an interview with Al-Kuds, Bardawil stated that communication between Hamas authorities in Gaza and the government of Egypt on the issue of reconciliation had ceased. Talks were now restricted to “matters such as permission for patients to leave Gaza for treatment or the return of deceased Palestinians across the Rafah crossing.”

Bardawil’s message was confirmed on Monday by Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal in a speech in Damascus. Mashaal said Hamas had been urged by Arab officials to accept Quartet conditions, including recognition of Israel, in return for changes to an Egyptian-brokered reconciliation agreement. He said that Hamas had reiterated its refusal. Addressing “the Americans, the Zionists, and everyone,” he asserted that Hamas would not “succumb to your terms. We won’t pay a political price no matter how long the blockade lasts. God is with us and he will grant us victory.”

These statements indicate that there is now no process under way toward ending the Palestinian political divide. On the ground, meanwhile, the rival Ramallah and Gaza Palestinian authorities are entrenching themselves.

PARALLEL TO the rise of Hamas in Gaza, and its ongoing popularity in the West Bank, Fatah is currently in a process of severe decline. The movement failed to embark on a major project of reform following its election defeat in 2006. As a result, it remains riven by factionalism and corruption. It is also, increasingly, irrelevant.

The key Palestinian leader in the West Bank today is Prime Minister Salam Fayyad. Fayyad is not a Fatah member, and his government holds power not as a result of that movement’s authority. Rather, Fayyad is in effect an appointee of the West. The security forces led by Gen. Keith Dayton, which keep him in place, are Western organized and financed, and not beholden to any political faction. His gradualist approach is quite alien to Palestinian political culture, and despite the undoubted improvements this approach has brought to daily life in the West Bank, the level of his support is uncertain.

It remains widely believed that without the presence of the “Dayton” forces and more importantly without the continued activities of the IDF in the West Bank, the area would fall to Hamas in a similar process to that which took place in Gaza.

Veteran Palestinian political analyst Yezid Sayigh recently noted that both the Gaza and Ramallah governments are dependent for their economic survival on foreign assistance. The Fayyad government has an annual $2.8 billion budget, of which one half consists of direct foreign aid. The Hamas authorities, meanwhile, announced a budget of $540 million, of which $480 million is to come from outside (Iran). The dependence on foreign capital reflects perhaps the salient element shared by both Palestinian governments – they are both able to continue to exist because of the interests of rival outside powers that they do so.

The split in the Palestinian national movement is ultimately a function of the broader strategic situation of regional cold war. It is thus likely to continue for as long as this regional reality pertains.

The Middle East is currently divided between a loose alliance of states aligned with the US and the West, and an Iran-led “resistance bloc” of states and movements. Hamas is able to maintain its sovereign enclave in Gaza as a result of the willingness of Iran to arm and finance it. The Gaza enclave serves Iran’s purposes well. It gives Teheran an effective veto over any attempt to revive the Israeli-Palestinian peace process. It also gives non-Arab Iran a direct point of entry into the single most important regional conflict in the eyes of the masses of the Arab world.

The West, which also attaches massive importance to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, has itself in turn been prepared to create, finance and underwrite a version of Palestinian politics and governance – that of Fayyad – which is to its liking, once it became clear that the Palestinians themselves were not going to do this.

The result is that Palestinian politics has been thoroughly penetrated by the larger regional standoff. Each of the regional blocs has its own Palestinian authority, which acts as a laboratory and advertisement for its preferred methods. The Gaza version favors strict Islamic governance and armed struggle to the end against Israel. The Ramallah government – according to Sayigh the less representative of the two – stands for alignment with the West and proclaimed acceptance of a negotiated solution.

The proudest achievement of PLO and Fatah leader Yasser Arafat was the establishment of a single, authoritative Palestinian national movement not beholden to or dependent on any outside power. Such a movement no longer exists. The split represents a profound change in Palestinian politics, which calls into question many of the basic assumptions regarding the conflict which have become received wisdom in Israel and the West over the last couple of decades.

The writer is a senior researcher at the Global Research in International Affairs Center, IDC, Herzliya."

But, of course, reading and commenting critically takes a lot more effort and mental engagement than visceral, glandularly instigated angry, one-way assertions, if I may be so bold as to say?

Irlandese wrote: »
    How do you mean, friend?

I mean that the first calls for an independent Palestine date back to the 1920's.
    Irlandese wrote: »
    So, instead of living in the bloody and increasingly irrelevant past, can you people focus on the today and the here and now, as it affects Palestinians and Israelis?

I didn't raise the subject, the post you thanked did. I tend to focus on the here and now of the settlements and the occupation.

I mean that the first calls for an independent Palestine date back to the 1920's.

I didn't raise the subject, the post you thanked did. I tend to focus on the here and now of the settlements and the occupation.
    Good,
    So can we now move on to the "how" of doing something useful and pro-active, in the here and now demonstrated by what people are saying and listening toi and reading in the real world, outside blog pages, rather than the same old slogan bashing that gets no-one anywhere, especially the people in the camps?
    So, what about all of us channelling our energies and angst positively, trying to support and be supportively critical of the various peace movements starting up or already active but fragmented in Israel and in Arab countries and in the West Bank and Gaza?
    This requires strategic thinking and wisdom and generosity of spirit and, above all, hope instead of hate.
    I am not a flag waver and I do not shove my experience in anyone's face, but, friends, I have, for good or ill, spent more than a few years in post-war re-construction and peace-keeping all over the shop and I have had my fill of teenagers getting killed and maimed, blindly fighting the sick battles of bitter old men.
    So, lets take the daily papers from the zone as a start point and see where, for instance, there are serious peace movements that have some chance of successfully harnessing cross-conflict support. Not all of them are serious, un-biased or even real peace movements. But some are and are more worthy of our time than old histories that have merit as such but not as guides for today's actions, in today's exact situations.

Oh, yes, I agree that I am heading off specific topic, but I am presuming that the intent of the topic was to work against apartheid and thus towards peace and justice for all in a two states solution. Am I right, or am I right?

What? this is the most stupid assersion I have ever seen in relation to the Isreali-Palestinian conflict. Please tell me you posted this as a jest.
    Hi Again, friend.
    I am particularly looking for help with all this from people like you with an independant-minded and searching approach to things. I would, for example, really appreciate it if you would keep an eye on the Jerusalem Post and nominate other papers from the ME, published in english, to try to start a concerted review from here of the seriousness and sustainability of whichever peace movements that could recruit from all sides of the conflict and practically move on useful initiatives. You will quickly see that the quality is variable.
    What do you say?

sorry I am posting and running as I am off line for a few hours, working out of office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I16n2tJ3o1Q&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ND9CDzsxzTk&feature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWPL5V5G528

Take a look at these vids and think about it for a while.
    Then ask yourself, if there were no restraints on Hamas, would they beahve in the same way as their brothers in Iraq, the Shiite and Sunni muslims who between them have killd enormously more fellow muslims than israel ever has.
    Then you can come and say my comments are the most stupid assertion you have ever seen.

• Advertisement

Well by that token if the Palestinians and 100 million arabs hadnt tried to eliminate israel on so many occasions, then this situation would never have arisen, would it. I mean we can go on trading comments like this all year !
    So whicxh is the greater evil ?
    P.S some of this 'stolen' land was actaully legimately purchased - is this relevant, do you think.

Advertisement