Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nintendo DS or PSP car chargers

Options
  • 15-02-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭

hey,

Anyone know where to get a nintendo DS or PSP car charger cheap in a bricks and mortar shop around dublin. Going on a long haul flight on Friday and just found out they have a power adapter at our seat however it is a cigarette adapter as you would find in a car.

So to help keep my sanity on the plane anyone know were to get one cheap

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Damien1989

Try Gamestop, You can probably get a cheap enough one there though it won't have been made by Nintendo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Argos alsol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭ozmo

Some 2 Euros shop do em.

Got one that does NDS, IPOD and USB Mp3 players for 2 euros in the euro shop in Northside Shopping Center.

Didnt charge my IPhone though which is what i wanted it for... :/

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

i have a spair one, i can post it down to u tomorow, if that any help my e mail is lalalots@hotmail.com just stick your address on the e mail

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

ozmo wrote: »
    Some 2 Euros shop do em.

Got one that does NDS, IPOD and USB Mp3 players for 2 euros in the euro shop in Northside Shopping Center.

Didnt charge my IPhone though which is what i wanted it for... :/

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

www.dealextreme.com, free delivery and cheap prices on a lot of handy gadgets.

Ah sorry, didnt notice it was for thsi friday.it wont deliver that quick from here

Advertisement