Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Rim Browser Problem

• 15-02-2010 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

Anytime I try to go on my blackberry browser, i get this message

"There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later."

i checked everywhere online and everyone said to take out battery and then put it back in after a minute, didn't work
    doesn't work even if i have full battery and all my five bars

is there any other way to get it to work other than taking out my battery??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83 ✭✭boarder777

Do you have bis set up? Do your emails work? Try tu use opera mini browser or bolt to see if that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭Fergaloc

boarder777 wrote: »
    Do you have bis set up? Do your emails work? Try tu use opera mini browser or bolt to see if that works.
    how do u set up a bis??

Which network you are with? Ring their technology support. They will help you.

im with o2 caz its a o2 phone ( probably wud b wit vodafone if it wasnt)

but anyway its ok i dont really need the internet, + ppl say it wasts up lots of credit

tnx anyway

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

OP, what is on writing is under the signal bars? EDGE/GPRS or GSM

• Advertisement

OP, what is on writing is under the signal bars? EDGE/GPRS or GSM
    gprs

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

You can try and select one of the other browsers, should solve the problem. The blackberry browser rarely works for me. (for a vairety of reasons)

I don't think blackberry internet will work on ready to go.

how to get opera on blackberry

Advertisement