Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

windproof gloves

Options
  • 15-02-2010 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭

the type i have at the moments are ones you wear snow boarding big think yokes..

Any one know a wind proof glove that isn't thick? Id like to be able to use a camera with them as well

any advice would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

A pair of fleece gloves are perfect for what you need. I use both Lowe and Berghaus fleece gloves, they are not waterproof but dry out really quickly anyway.

http://www.lowealpine.com/eng/prod_app_det.php?catid=7&itemid=514&type=

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Get yourself a fleece glove with a windproof lining, you'll pick them up in the likes of Great Outdoors or Outdoor Adventure store, I've a pair of Berghaus ones, really warm without too much bulk.
    If you use a camera a lot, it might be an idea to buy a liner glove it's a very thin wool glove that you wear under the normal glove, think of thermal underwear for your hand, it's be handy as while I don't use a camera much I know from trying to use a phone it's a nightmare with gloves on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

I have a pair of these and find them warm yet light enough to be able to work a camera. Got them in the Great Outdoors Dublin

http://www.0800sports.co.uk/product.php/64633/111/sealskinz_men_s_all_weather_riding_gloves_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭IPNA

I am a fan of wool gloves with the thinsulate lining. Even if they do get wet they still keep your hands warm.
    Also, they are dextrous enough for camera use.

Advertisement