Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big Love - Season 4 *Spoilers*

• 15-02-2010 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,984 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching?
    Bill's 4th missus Ana is back preggers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

It's not working as well this year, it's gone from a fantastic show to one that's becoming badly thought out and has much, too much shoehorned into each episode. Possibly because there is only 9 episodes this year?

I can't believe though, that after this last episode Ana's pregnancy is the part that stood out for you? Alby, Nikki and even Wanda's arcs all went in amazing directions this week, Ana was surplus to requirements imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

IMO, re-introducing Ana was pointless this season.The seasons are so short and they try to cram so much in that if they left the Ana storyline out they could develop others more. I'm really impressed with what they've done with Alby this season.Brilliant.

I love how every time he finishes a phone call or conversation Hollis says 'yours truly, Hollis Green'.Those characters could have a separate tv series I think!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

Has anyone seen the season 4 finale yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Yup, not quite sure where the show goes from here.

Advertisement