Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transport possibilities and cost of living in Recession

Options
  • 15-02-2010 1:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

I am new o the country.I like it . the people are friendly , and if you go on the countryside road with horse or with bicycle the people who are opposite of you allways wink for you this is a nice thing.

really the place is big .
    new big castles , houses everywhere i cant see older car than 10 years old.
    irish people like horses.
    What is very disappointing why is there not public bus transport?
    the people are so rich that just like this i am clapping my hand and i have a car?
    What about the fuel?car insurance?motor tax?i ant believe it .but i was thinking this is business. they say no money for public transport .very interesting but is there money for big roads?
    how is this ?
    is not enough to pay bills and food what are very expensive ?
    the thing i came here to live with my irish boyfriend who i live with now as partners.
    anyway if you ould hep me
    how muh do you have to pay for electricity and heating because i know here you dont have to pay for water. i am asking because my partner going to build his house he doesnt know anything about how muchis cost a living still he and me are living with the parents.
    and the other biggest disappontment i was studing 6 years in school of catering and has sevral years experience and i have to see that people who has any business with catering are workng in the industry.
    i know i have to get to used to it but still is annoying me.

Advertisement