Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro Skateboarder needed

Options
  • 15-02-2010 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hey all im looking for a pro skateboarder for a promo video im shooting in the next few weeks. Could you email info@tommylakesphotography.com for more info and a bit on yourself video links etc. It will be discussed in more detail, compensation etc with the right candidate.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

tommyl2010 wrote: »
    Hey all im looking for a pro skateboarder for a promo video im shooting in the next few weeks. Could you email info@tommylakesphotography.com for more info and a bit on yourself video links etc. It will be discussed in more detail, compensation etc with the right candidate.

Thanks in advance
    what's hilarious is there's no pros in Ireland.
    Promo vid??????????????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

Promo vid??????????????

really none? i heard there was a few around dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭shagman

There's quite a few pro sponsered skaters try posting on www.bogginzine.com it's a more skater only forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Just a heads up on Tommy Lakes photography.

In case there's any doubts, Tommy and his work in photography is very well known and respected in Martial Arts circles.

He's a top guy.

Just found this thread and thought I'd throw in my 2cents on Tommy.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Promo vid??????????????

My mate doesn't exist, in that case...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

+1 on bogginzine.. I think its the only skateboarding forum in ireland for ireland.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement