Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Open ports for bitcomet

• 15-02-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi All
    I have a head wreaking problem,
    Firstly I have Irishbroadband which is excellent for what I use it for,
    Secondly my family persuaded me to get a bundle offer so I signed up to Digiweb,
    I want to open the ports in the zyxtel hw t1 v2 router that Digiweb sold me, so I can use bitcomet, and also xbox, Digiweb support will not help me, all I got was, here's a web site portforwarding.com
    I did as port forwarding suggested, got configured successfull message, turn off and on the router and everything seems fine until I open bitcomet, ports blocked,
    If I do a port checker test it says ports are blocked, i've been on 192.168.1.1 for 3 days now and am starting to lose it, I'm even thinking of giving up and just using irish broadband for what I want and paying for the 2 isp's so the rest of the family can talk and use laptops etc at the same time,
    any help would be greatly appreciated
    regards D
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement