Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monetta again

Options
  • 15-02-2010 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

They're available in all 2 euro stores I believe. Nothing worse than being accused of being a troll just for trying to bring an element of fun to a thread.

Some people really need to lighten up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Well to be fair you were acting smug in a 'if you don't know what they are, you're not invited to the thread' type way. People asked you what they were, no amount of googling seemed to help anyone and you refused to answer them.

How is that an element of fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Fair enough. If you think someone can actually be smug about a €2 tin of chocolate wafers.

I really wonder about some of you people. Are you all like this in real life too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Perhaps if you'd phrased your OP differently, people might have been more likely to partake in the 'game' but when people said they didn't know you said 'i'll say a prayer for you'
    and you said only Monetta lovers should sign in. So please explain to me again how it was meant to be a game?

I really couldn't be arsed. You have the sense of humour of stale yoghurt. I won't waste my time.

Lock thread. Ironically ban abouttobebanned and let's move on.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh jokes, i get jokes

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I really wonder about some of you people. Are you all like this in real life too?

Who are "you people", to me it looks like you are the odd one here!!! You were very smug in your first post and kinda had a "nananana I know something you don't" air about you!!!! Like you got one up on people!!

Pembily wrote: »
    Who are "you people", to me it looks like you are the odd one here!!! You were very smug in your first post and kinda had a "nananana I know something you don't" air about you!!!! Like you got one up on people!!

That's it. That's it exactly.

Jesus...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

OP infracted, thread closed. Again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement