Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hope there's more to this than the story suggests

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Wicklow County Council, enough said.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GroundHog

What worries me more is what it says about the individual involved, if it was me and I had said training - i'd be out there trying to help and not hiding behind some obscure and in this case life endangering rule!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Its grotesque and disgusting, and shows little regard for the lives of others.

But as previously mentioned, its Wicklow Co Co & they couldnt give a fiddlers fúck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭Quentinkrisp

@wicklow CoCo: FFS people.it's a chainsaw. to operate, (1)pull cord until engine starts (2) place blade over part of tree which you want to cut (3)pull trigger on handle to begin cutting. there. is that so ****ing hard? some poor guy is in hospital possibly facing permanent brain damage because of some ****tarded beaurocracy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

You are all giving out about Wicklow Co Co and how easy it is to use a chainsaw, yet no mention of the fire services inability to use one too :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 GroundHog

RosieJoe wrote: »
    You are all giving out about Wicklow Co Co and how easy it is to use a chainsaw, yet no mention of the fire services inability to use one too :rolleyes:

That's a fair point, and you'd also have thought that with the number of Coillte employees living in that area that someone would have known someone with the correct "training".

Though for me the most intrinsic point is that an individual left another individual in very serious danger due to a rule.

I hope that if it was myself that i would do all i could, but then perhaps i'm a better person, don't get me wrong, i'm no saint but if faced with a similar situation i'm fairly sure i'd do all i could to help.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 8 davegggg

Zombies have a natural fear of chainsaws. It makes sense that they might try to regulate their use.

Advertisement