Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

TDM in rust, guy is up top sniping, he runs to scope me, but I get him with a headshot, with the thumper haha :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Got 5 kills with a single Pred on sabotage in overgrown, thing was I only seen 2 thermal singatures so aimed, BOOM.

5 kills, so either people had unluckily spawned or there was a few on cold blooded, either way, one challenge completed for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Sticking people with semtex. :D

Got a guy twice on Scrapyard, he was in the centre of the 2 slightly different height fuselages so just legged it up behind him and STUCK!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Went 27-5 on Karachi last night, TDM, killed the entire enemy team with one shot each from the SPAS, one after the other, they were all out taking shots at the two harriers we had up instead of using a stinger or something, it was awesome, felt quite the beast doing that lol

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Mithrid

Well I killed an entire team which spawned on the sniper ledge overlooking the map on Afghan with just a harrier carpet bomb.

Another game I had, I got something like 50-8 using the Spas-12 on Scrapyard by running inside the building at the A flag which the other team only had.

I think I can sum the above few posts as.. SPAS IS BEAST :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭SoulTrader

Some kid added me as a friend a few weeks back. He's really bad but I don't mind playing with him, as he sends funny messages, and he knows he's crap.

He invited me to a TDM last night, but I finished my own game first. I joined his session, but ended up on the other team. I had 5 kills, zero deaths, which got me my predator. I launched the predator, got the game-winning kill with it, and lo and behold, my new friend was the victim! I sent him a message saying sorry but he ignored it and logged off! Couldn't stop laughing :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I think I can sum the above few posts as.. SPAS IS BEAST :pac:

It is, I have it on every class except anti-air now. and I only started using it after watching the Sandy Ravage videos about 2 weeks ago, already 500 kills with it :D Once you get the distance right and you know you're guaranteed a kill you can basically stroll around small areas blasting away, its awesome. I just put on steady aim, stopping power and off you go, going all Terminator on people as you casually rack up one blast kills, what a gun.

500 kills since you prestiged?

Edit : Why was this thread, and the mega rant one, unstickified?

• Advertisement

I'm starting to get better and today I noticed that I didn't have to rely on my killstreaks (care pack [going for 50 for challenge], pred and precision) to get a good killstreak. Was in underpass and was rping with the sniper got up to the precision, but though nah might aswell shoot if they're running into my line of sight. Got up to I'd say 15/16 before I used the killstreaks :)

500 kills since you prestiged?

Edit : Why was this thread, and the mega rant one, unstickified?

Its actually 627 since prestiging, but whos keeping track :D

28aj3m1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Started messing around with the Riot Shield today because I just prestiged again and was looking for something different. I died a lot but it's still a great laugh battering people with a shield or the dimmer people who just stand in front of you and you throw a knife at them. :D

Risteard wrote: »
    Started messing around with the Riot Shield today because I just prestiged again and was looking for something different. I died a lot but it's still a great laugh battering people with a shield or the dimmer people who just stand in front of you and you throw a knife at them. :D

riot shield+scavenger+throwing knives=win:D

757 kills with the SPAS, hells yeah :D

130 people in one evening so far, I play this way too much lol

Bought my e20 voucher.
    (Slightly off topic, but I bought Crash Bandicoot 3 on with Ps store with my remaining credit from the first map pack, epic fun :D)

• Advertisement

804 kills, can I hit 1000 before the night is out, stay tuned :D

on another note, I usually complain about teams of randoms not having a clue how to play tactical games, but fair play to the guys I was with on Sub Base earlier, everyone got it together and went from being dominated with a score of 27-95 and wound up winning 200-130, shows what actually playing as a team and forgetting about killstreaks for a game can do,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

S&D can be a really enjoyable game mode if you stay alive long enough. I never bothered much with it before but it's starting to come good. This game just keeps getting better and better.

Have M+L pro (refuse to use Commando for anything but getting the 20 kills to get it to pro) but trying to max them out so have been running with SMGs. Great fun even if it's not always great for your scores! Unlocked everything but FMJ/extended mags for all the SMGs (except the UMP mastered that) and ended up back with the UMP in the end, utter beast of a gun and great fun! Instantly improved KDR once I switched to it - had been getting my ass kicked when unable to flank people (damn you SPP users) but the UMP evens that right up!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

Played this game alot before I got in BF2 but and started playing again the other day. DAMN i missed playing this game. Pity im muck at it!!

up to 867 SPAS kills, woot :D

• Advertisement

906, I dont think I can stay up much longer to hit 1000 lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Sitrep Pro. The last one took me 4 rounds. No one was using claymores

Anyone elses kill:headshot ratio on the M21 ridiculous? 10:5

EDIT:14:9

krudler wrote: »
    906, I dont think I can stay up much longer to hit 1000 lol

Stay up! DO EEEEEET!!!

141p8o3.jpg

1000 kills with the SPAS, I'd like to thank Kersmash for being my 1000th kill :D sorry I quit straight after, am knackered now.

373 kills in one evening, whats wrong with me lol :D

maybe when I prestige again I'll go for 1000 in a single day :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

141p8o3.jpg

1000 kills with the SPAS, I'd like to thank Kersmash for being my 1000th kill :D sorry I quit straight after, am knackered now.

You bastard! xD Some sweet games of FFA though! Really enjoyed em :)

1000 kills with the SPAS

Nice one, i've been following your posts with bated breath lol

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Barebones.

That is all :D

141p8o3.jpg

373 kills in one evening, whats wrong with me lol :D

maybe when I prestige again I'll go for 1000 in a single day :D

Now I realise why I can't kill you in MW2..

..."we're dealing here with someone who has absolutely, no life".... "how do you kill, that which has no life?"

(South Park, WOW^) jj mate, gratz :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Now I realise why I can't kill you in MW2..

..."we're dealing here with someone who has absolutely, no life".... "how do you kill, that which has no life?"

(South Park, WOW^) jj mate, gratz :D

The games been out since November, 1000 kills with the most overpowered gun in the game at this stage is hardly unbelievable.

• Advertisement

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    The games been out since November, 1000 kills with the most overpowered gun in the game at this stage is hardly unbelievable.

He prestiged maybe 3 days ago? 1000 kills in 3 days aint bad, plus I was jokin..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

The Marksman challenges reset every time you prestige.

1000 kills since Sunday afternoon when i prestiged again, it resets every time.

Kersmash wrote: »
    You bastard! xD Some sweet games of FFA though! Really enjoyed em :)

Yeah they were fun alright, I had a laugh killing the same guy over and over again on Salvage, he kept camping at the top of the stairs in the wooden house, in the exact same spot, at one stage I was near there and lobbed a semtex in just assuming he'd be back, he was. :D that was the kill that got me my ac-130, I was 5 kills short of a nuke on that game too

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Anyone elses kill:headshot ratio on the M21 ridiculous? 10:5

EDIT:14:9
    Now at 29:17

And just for comparison:

Barrett=86:16
    In Intervention=381:85

I snipe no differently with the M21 and it was the same last prestige.

About 1/4 of my kills with the Barrett and Intervention are headshots. Don't really use either the WA2000 or the M21 much though I do intent on checking out the WA with Cold Blooded to see how it goes.
    the M21 might as well be an assault rifle with all the spraying you'll need to do with it but will have a look-see later.

Cossax wrote: »
    About 1/4 of my kills with the Barrett and Intervention are headshots. Don't really use either the WA2000 or the M21 much though I do intent on checking out the WA with Cold Blooded to see how it goes.
    the M21 might as well be an assault rifle with all the spraying you'll need to do with it but will have a look-see later.
    As long as SP is used, most of my M21 kills are One Shot Kill. (not just the headshots, only leg shots require a second shot.)

Was playing a few friends on FFA in rust last night. Quick scope game, but the game winning kill has to be a 360 on sensitivity 10. Needless to say for us mere mortal players it took a while to even see the enemy spinning that fast, not least quick scope him haha. Went to bed after a few matches. Logged in today, was playing TDM in Salvage. Took me like a minute to realise I didn't change the sensitivity as any touch of the right analogue put me spinning in circles :D

The shotgun attachment for the assault rifles is a beast, that is all.

• Advertisement

Oh good god, just went 200-15 on a game of Domination on Derail, I normally hate that map but said feck it I'd stay in, me and another guy took a, b then c together as we both had lightweight on, dunno what the other team were playing at not going for a single point, I got 2 kills and hung around near C, got another 3 so got my predators, that got my harriers as I got a triple kill with it, got another triple kill with the initial bomb run then started racking up more kills, didnt call in my ac-130 until I hit 17, then got triple after triple as they were spawning in the same place, not one of them tried to shoot me down either, then another guy on our team got his harriers, then an ac-130 as well, then another harrier, a pavelow, another ac-130, it was absolute carnage. I ended up 42 kills 5 deaths, and got the most points captured, we lost C in the last few mins of the game and they were all spawning there so it was hard to take it back, what a game :D

Cossax wrote: »
    The shotgun attachment for the assault rifles is a beast, that is all.
    It's range is ridiculous!

Yeah it's the assault shotgun attachment glitch still hasn't been fixed. Ridiculous range is right.

Told I was a "ledgend" by Jamie's mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Have fallen in love with M4A1 and AUG HBAR

In the last 2 days have gotten 165 M4 Kills and 308 AUG HBAR kills.

F2000 w/ RDS
    Deagle akimbo

Great craic :P

Went on a nice little 24 win streak just there playing Sabotage. My scores were ridiculously high compared to even the 2nd highest.

• Advertisement

Oh good god, just went 200-15 on a game of Domination on Derail, I normally hate that map but said feck it I'd stay in, me and another guy took a, b then c together as we both had lightweight on, dunno what the other team were playing at not going for a single point, I got 2 kills and hung around near C, got another 3 so got my predators, that got my harriers as I got a triple kill with it, got another triple kill with the initial bomb run then started racking up more kills, didnt call in my ac-130 until I hit 17, then got triple after triple as they were spawning in the same place, not one of them tried to shoot me down either, then another guy on our team got his harriers, then an ac-130 as well, then another harrier, a pavelow, another ac-130, it was absolute carnage. I ended up 42 kills 5 deaths, and got the most points captured, we lost C in the last few mins of the game and they were all spawning there so it was hard to take it back, what a game :D

LoL

When I started reading your post, I was thinking to myself that 200:15 would have to be a record for kill:death in MW2. Ooops. :o:D

I was in a similar game to that a few nights ago with Shammy. They literally wanted to just snipe and ignore the flags, so we destroyed them. I was just raging I had my killstreaks set to 4-5-7 instead of 7-9-11 as there was carnage to be had... :)

shawpower wrote: »
    LoL

When I started reading your post, I was thinking to myself that 200:15 would have to be a record for kill:death in MW2. Ooops. :o:D

I was in a similar game to that a few nights ago with Shammy. They literally wanted to just snipe and ignore the flags, so we destroyed them. I was just raging I had my killstreaks set to 4-5-7 instead of 7-9-11 as there was carnage to be had... :)

I could have easily gotten a nuke on that if I went 7-11-25, its actually a pity you cant have different killstreaks on different classes, be handy if your fast class was 3-5-7, your AR class was maybe 5-7-11 or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭shay

Start using OMA for the first time last nite to get the XP..

Every time I changed kit while running I kept thinking of Clarke fecking Kent!!! :D:D

shay wrote: »
    Start using OMA for the first time last nite to get the XP..

Every time I changed kit while running I kept thinking of fecking Clarke Kent!!! :D:D

OMA is brilliant when used properly, OMA Pro is well worth getting, takes about 2 seconds to change class and you can do it while sprinting

OMA is brilliant when used properly, OMA Pro is well worth getting, takes about 2 seconds to change class and you can do it while sprinting

3 seconds. [/pedantic pat] ;):D

edit: OMA is 6 seconds & pro halves that.

• Advertisement
Advertisement