Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

got my highest killstreak last night. 23 woo hoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

Alan_007_ wrote: »
    Just used the spectator trick for booster hunting tonight.Crashed so many cheater parties:D.Booster hunting is the funnest(?) mode in the game. :D

Explain this one again? Do you spectate at the start of a game to see who boosts, or is it just if you join a game late you do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

hightower1 wrote: »
    kd ratio says how good you are and how effective you are no matter how long you've been playing, "

Not really. I play almost all my games on Domination so KD ratio would be worse than say Team deathmatch as objectives are different i.e. you die a lot more trying to capture points.
    A lot of time you see people with more deaths than kills as top of scoreboard.

Plus I'd find someone that was rushing and got 30 Kills and 25 deaths a lot more effective than someone that was camping or sniping with 10 kills and one death.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

doncarlos wrote: »
    Not really. I play almost all my games on Domination so KD ratio would be worse than say Team deathmatch as objectives are different i.e. you die a lot more trying to capture points.

Plus I'd find someone that was rushing and got 30 Kills and 25 deaths a lot more effective than someone that was camping or sniping with 10 kills and one death.

I fully agree , dom takes a lot more skill than tdm , i got a friend that usually finishes 1st or 2 nd in the room but hardly ever goes positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Alan_007_

shawpower wrote: »
    Explain this one again? Do you spectate at the start of a game to see who boosts, or is it just if you join a game late you do this?

You can do it any time you are starting the game.Make sure to take a look at everyones loadout and pay special attention to anyone who has a tactical insertion.Dont spend any longer than a minute(i think, maybe 1: 30)doing this or else you'll be kicked for inactivity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

doncarlos wrote: »

Yes but you need more than just people legging it round the map to win on dom. I used to go crazy round the maps trying to catch everything but i fin it much more interesting catching B and trying to keep it. Brings a different element to the game mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Yes but you need more than just people legging it round the map to win on dom. I used to go crazy round the maps trying to catch everything but i fin it much more interesting catching B and trying to keep it. Brings a different element to the game mode.

You mean camping?

Just messing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Just finished playing domination on wasteland, got two headshots with one bullet at long range defending a flag twice, no deaths either huzzah :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

Got some of my challenges last night in quick succession including - How the ? and Enemy of the State :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

Jackobyte wrote: »
    I got a kill with a flash bang! :D

got a kill by hitting a player with it before it went off!class!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Lab_Mouse wrote: »

the easiest way to get this is to throw one at someone on last stand

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

never thought of that.Ha ha add insult to injury:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    Mine the "explosion" of it killed them. I shot them with a few bullets(I'm guessing they were at flashing red screen) and then they ran behind a wall. A flashbang over it and the time it takes for a flashbang to pop and BANG! +100 points! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Alan_007_

I just got a headshot with a noobtube.:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Brilliant, never thought of that. Will try that next time. Handy way to do both stun and flash challenges.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,804 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Alan_007_ wrote: »
    I just got a headshot with a noobtube.:D:D:D

I got a game-winning kill like that before. Shooting into the window of the central building in Derail. I knew someone was in there, but he was just running towards the window when it hit him :D

Playing S&D last night, all of my team got taken out in quick succession and it ended up me vs 6! Completely thought I was about to be swiftly taken down

Somehow, I managed to take out 5 of them and then the 6th guy was too afraid to come out to either bomb site before the clock wound down, so we won! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

just after getting my first nuke, delighted:)

I <3 G18

In one round in wasteland I got 2 "one bullet two kills" kills!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭blue movie

Started using care packages again! They are awesome! :D Keep getting Pave Lows :pac:
    ]

Me too absolutely love them now :D harriers and attack helicopters are what i usually get i get so disappointed when i get a UAV though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Ah I'm getting even sadder playing this :o Got my highest score tonight on the new maps

IMAG0012.jpg?t=1269992692

:pac:

Just went 9-1-1 on S&D on Overgrown with my new friend, the Barrett :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Just got the All-Pro challenge with the ACR on Highrise :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Shot down an ac 130 with a predator at last.:D:D

Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    Is that a challenge?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Tommy_NDX wrote: »

I don't think Ive ever shot down an ac130 . Flares everytime over and over

Jackobyte wrote: »
    Is that a challenge?

I dont think so but satisfying none the less

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

I don't think Ive ever shot down an ac130 . Flares everytime over and over

I've done it a few times usually takes 2/3 stingers , hit it once with a predator but that was more luck than skill.

• Advertisement

I shot down a pavelow and harrier with a single stinger missle.:D
    Ive done it before but i wasn't sure if i had done it or someone else fired at the same time but now i know it can be done.

Advertisement