Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

sierra117x wrote: »
    ah just another one for the collection is it ?
    i think the one with the ufo picking up the cow is the best emblem :) i like to combine it with the friends with benefits callsign :) bitta humour

i wouldnt mind the delay on the claymore thats pretty handy but i cant stand my own footsteps i keep getting spooked out and turning around thinking im about to get shot

Yea exactly, I have ninja on all classes except for sniping ones but I'm working (slowly) towards getting all perks to pro and then emblem.

Don't have the FWB, isn't that one for sticking ally with semtex and killing an enemy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

First flawless game on the ps3 :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Shammy wrote: »
    First flawless game on the ps3 :D

Came very very close to this earlier. Went 24-1 on Afghan...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

I've had a few flawless games (no,I don't camp) I got my first on Strike. Got my highest killstreak there too, 28. Then beat it on Favela a few days after when I went flawless (technically) for a 29-1. got killed by my nuke :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

my first attempt for a nuke was a flawless TDM gameplay on wasteland... was over rather quickly and lots of booster shouting at the end from the other team.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Yea my first nuke I got accused of boosting, my score was 29-1 and a guy on their team finished 2-27 or something similar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

It appears to be double XP at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,569 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Got my 'Flawless' last night. 15-0 on Domination on Skidrow. Me and one other guy capped A and held it by ourselves for the entire game.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

For the umpteen time I'll say it again.. Uzi. C4. :)

MG4(new one) very much underrated too, brilliant once you unlock the grip and RDS and stick on Stopping Power and Steady Aim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Do explain? :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Mysterious Man

Was playing ffa on underpass yesterday and was chatting to a few of the lads in the lobby.

Anyway i noticed two guys joining simultaneously, and sure enough had the same clan tags. I said that we should keep an eye on them when the game started.

Anyway, game starts and within 2 minutes a chopper gunner is up and we realise that those guys are boosting.I take it out with my stingers. One lad spots them down at the back in the grass under the bridge and we all target them. We didn't shoot at each other at all, just teamed up to stop the ****ers.

They killed us a few times as they were well set up, but i caught the bastard at the best time possible.

He was 24-0, when i shot him in the head.

He rage quit, i laughed.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Do explain? :p

Throw on...

Uzi w/ holo* or RDS
    AA12 or Spas w/ grip

C4
    Flash

Marathon, Lightweight and Ninja

....... and let the magic happen ;)

Very few things are more satisfying that a good ol last ditch C4 kill.

The class works tremendously well in Sabotage(don't use it on maps like Wasteland obviously :P)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,707 ✭✭✭CR 7

Just got 2 triple kills with Claymores in one game of domination. I feel this is the pinnacle of the game for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

2 nukes today, one of which was on a FFA game on Karachi. Wasn't even going for the nuke but I managed to get my Pave Low, which took care of about 8 people. Chopper Gunner got me up to 28 kills so I had to be patient and just let the chopper hover around until I was out and ready to hit the switch! Second time I've ever gotten a nuke in FFA. Just 2 nukes off the emblem now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

MG4(new one) very much underrated too, brilliant once you unlock the grip and RDS and stick on Stopping Power and Steady Aim.

You should try the MG4 with Thermal sight. It's weird how good it is. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Playing a game on Highrise over the weekend with what must have been the worst opposing team ever. I went 33-4-3 and managed to call in Harrier, Pavelow and the AC130 not once but twice.

They were absolutely atrocious? How can a team be so bad? Are they just rubbish or could it have been connection problems or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Playing a game on Highrise over the weekend with what must have been the worst opposing team ever. I went 33-4-3 and managed to call in Harrier, Pavelow and the AC130 not once but twice.

They were absolutely atrocious? How can a team be so bad? Are they just rubbish or could it have been connection problems or what?

Cant be worse than the team on Afghan me and the lads were playing the other night, most of them quit once the score hit 2000-400 or something, they were astronomically bad :D It was 1000-0 and it just got funny at that stage, I legged around by the main bunker and all 5 of them were standing there, 5 spas blasts later, all dead :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 428 ✭✭Joneser

After last night I think I hold the record for most successful harrier strike, quad kill with the first set of bombs, followed by a double with the second :)

.....although it was on rust :P

Joneser wrote: »
    After last night I think I hold the record for most successful harrier strike, quad kill with the first set of bombs, followed by a double with the second :)

Get a stealth bomber on Rust, its the best fun ever, you basically obliterate the entire map, (hiding before you call it in is essential)

Joneser wrote: »

I got a quad with each strike before, was groundwar on wasteland. Also got 9 kills with a stealth bomber on wasteland aswel, i think it killed 4 or 5 of them at one end and then they spawned again on the bottom lol. Was quite funny.

• Advertisement

Magill wrote: »
    I got a quad with each strike before, was groundwar on wasteland. Also got 9 kills with a stealth bomber on wasteland aswel, i think it killed 4 or 5 of them at one end and then they spawned again on the bottom lol. Was quite funny.

Think the most I've gotten was 6 with the Stealth Bomber on Trailer Park. Was sooo much fun. :D

Not trying to flame here, but you didn't do great with your AC130's then. Presuming you got a few more Harrier kills after getting the AC130, the maths suggest you only got 3-4 kills from it each time. I'm presuming this is because you had them spawn trapped inside, so the Angel was not much use. I've found that the Chopper is better on that map sometimes, because it will hover down lower for a while to allow you to shoot inside the map.

I can't wait for the Chopper Gunner in BOps. Apparently, it puts you as the gunner with a Gatling gun on the side of a helicopter, rather than using thermal vision etc. It sounds bad ass!!

I can't wait for the Chopper Gunner in BOps. Apparently, it puts you as the gunner with a Gatling gun on the side of a helicopter, rather than using thermal vision etc. It sounds bad ass!!

"Just like fcukin' Saigon!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Got the grim reaper challenge (5 enemies with 1 predator) on skidrow earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Got a 6v1 clutch on s&d against a clan of germans. Using a silenced famas. If I was only more accurate I wouldn't use any other weapon.

"MG4(new one) very much underrated too, brilliant once you unlock the grip and RDS and stick on Stopping Power and Steady Aim."

This is so true as I only found out this weekend. With the grip there's virtually no recoil. Only thing is wiht the low damage I found myself getting a lot of assists.

shawpower wrote: »
    You should try the MG4 with Thermal sight. It's weird how good it is. :)

Tried this for a few games last night. Unlocking it was such a bitch with the ACOG. Seeesh. But works a treat :)

Went 25-2 on Wasteland on my 1st FFA(under new profile), a map seemingly I'm the only person in the world who has struggled somewhat getting huge scores(not messing but every time on that map my air support is shot down so quickly compared to others :pac:

Tried this for a few games last night. Unlocking it was such a bitch with the ACOG. Seeesh. But works a treat :)

It's mad isn't it. When you use it at first, you're like "ugh, this is awful", but then it just keeps getting kills (and loads of headshots for some reason).:confused::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Unlocked Akimbo for the G18s last night- they are intensely satisfying. They have terrible recoil but if you use them on the right map/section of a map they are brilliant fun. I was using them on Quarry last night and had plenty of kids giving out.

Absolutely smashed a clan full of OMA and commando ***** just there on Rundown. All I basically did was do laps in the river and in the two story building on the high side of the map for the most part.

Joined a little more than half way through, stuck on my try hard class after dying within seconds of joining and went to town. Went 34-2

Got my first nuke in 20 gazillion years too.

Tons of abuse from one prepubescent gimp too.

Happy days.

Unlocked Akimbo for the G18s last night- they are intensely satisfying. They have terrible recoil but if you use them on the right map/section of a map they are brilliant fun. I was using them on Quarry last night and had plenty of kids giving out.

stick steady aim on, its heaven using them then

• Advertisement

Only played 4 or 5 games tonite, but was ripping it up. over 50 kills 3 times with less than 10 deaths... using the Uzi (First time using it.... its awesome !) and the AUG (Again, first time using it !), also all the games were over really quickly cos we capped 3 flags for most of the games.

So yeah... im planning on getting extended mags on the uzi... cos its awesome.

Advertisement