Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

some nice S&D games there earlier, its still a rush being the last alive when theres more than one guy left on the other team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    some nice S&D games there earlier, its still a rush being the last alive when theres more than one guy left on the other team

Man I'm still raging I didn't record that 4/5v1 clutch :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Im starting to enjoy MW2 again now that the majority of hackers are gone! Quick question though, what is SUSAT? I've seen it mentioned before but never knew what it was.

Scope that the british use on the SA80, the reticle is an obelisk. I think the magnification is x4. _150-022_susat.jpg

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Man I'm still raging I didn't record that 4/5v1 clutch :(

that was pretty cool alright, was that on Salvage?

Yes.

Just found out I did record it, see I started recording in the lobby and it showed Rundown so I presumed I missed it. Few seconds later it throws us into the Salvage lobby.

Man you gotta love SnD for when you're last alive against a few people. I killed 2 really quickly, then got the other 3. I was shaking going for the last guy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Yes.

Just found out I did record it, see I started recording in the lobby and it showed Rundown so I presumed I missed it. Few seconds later it throws us into the Salvage lobby.

Man you gotta love SnD for when you're last alive against a few people. I killed 2 really quickly, then got the other 3. I was shaking going for the last guy :D

If you think thats a class feeling, you'd have loved cs. Best feeling ever in gaming for me would be clutching a 5v1 at lan with a few hundred people watching you in spectate and a bunch of people standing behind me at the actual lan :D

Used to get alot of those situations when playing competitively, really awesome.

I think I'd keel over with nerves :p

you know on S&D, if you get killed can you hear what the guy who is left alive is saying?I know he cant hear you and you can hear the people who are dead as well. had to laugh at that kid who was giving out to me cos I "couldnt quickscope so I was sh1t" after I blasted him in the face with the SPAS two game in a row :D I told him I could quickscope, but I do it with a shotgun :pac: It was on that salvage game, I think he went 0-5 or something, lee should have it.

Yes.

its worse cos you know everyone is watching you so you dont want to play nooby or fcuk up. I had to laugh at the clutch kill I got where I ducked behind the bomb site on salvage then popped up and blasted the guy, I dont think he even played in that match as he was standing at the spawn point, easy kill :D

I'm still trying to figure out how to get other peoples mics in the recording audio. Had to laugh at Mahey's reaction when I got the last kill in the clutch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭thefa

Was playing dom on summit one day there and the team was off to a shocking start. B was lock down and i seemed to be the only one trying to get it and i was 1 and 5/6 as far as kd went so i said screw this i kust needed a few more kills to get lightweight pro so i put on the ballistic knife and ended up going 26-20 with most captures and defends plus we won. 3 skewers in that too and i was happy enough since i stuck with the tactical layout. Can do a fair bit of damage weaving in and out between the super computers round B. English fella on straight away after calling me a pussy but it was great craic for a change. Radiation got voted in next though so the famas had to come out.

Edit: thought this was the BLOPS one

thefa wrote: »
    Was playing dom on summit one day there and the team was off to a shocking start. B was lock down and i seemed to be the only one trying to get it and i was 1 and 5/6 as far as kd went so i said screw this i kust needed a few more kills to get lightweight pro so i put on the ballistic knife and ended up going 26-20 with most captures and defends plus we won. 3 skewers in that too and i was happy enough since i stuck with the tactical layout. Can do a fair bit of damage weaving in and out between the super computers round B. English fella on straight away after calling me a pussy but it was great craic for a change. Radiation got voted in next though so the famas had to come out.

Edit: thought this was the BLOPS one

get out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

The M4 with silencer = Beast of a weapon! I've been racking up kills with it lately.

The M4 with silencer = Beast of a weapon! I've been racking up kills with it lately.

Its still loud as hell with the silencer on too, really nice chunky shound effect to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Even the SCAR packs a punch with the silencer. I was guessing in cases if it's even stronger with a silencer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I always used the Silencer with the Scar. Tis baystly.

I find the Tar and Scar better with a silencer

Kersmash wrote: »
    I always used the Silencer with the Scar. Tis baystly.
    That was my go to gun for soooo long, started mixing it up then with the ump, tar-21 and m4a1 (my current fave fun, stick a red dot and stopping power on it, baystly as well)

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

Must get back into playing mw2 online again for a while! Didn't bother getting BLOPS and only played it for the first time the last day at my friends haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I find the Tar and Scar better with a silencer

I love the ACR with a silencer.. That is the main gun I used in my first time round playing the game.. Just cause I was a noob an didnt know about guns an just thought the Iron sights looked kool :D

• Advertisement

Balfie wrote: »
    I love the ACR with a silencer.. That is the main gun I used in my first time round playing the game.. Just cause I was a noob an didnt know about guns an just thought the Iron sights looked kool :D

Its still a beastly gun, doesnt matter if its a "noob weapon" due to the lack of recoil, its great and sounds fcuking amazing

I find some weapons have better accuracy with a silencer. For example im finding the M4 much more accurate with silencer. The same with the UMP, TAR and AK.

I find some weapons have better accuracy with a silencer. For example im finding the M4 much more accurate with silencer. The same with the UMP, TAR and AK.

TAR with a silence is savage, I love the sound of the RPD with one on, RPD with silencer and grip is a kill machine.

Be on after 9 or so tonight if anyone fancies a few games of S&D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

RPD is my fav gun.stick a grip and stopping power on it=dead.Great gun.

Spas-12

*fap to infinty, and beyond!"

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Lab_Mouse wrote: »
    RPD is my fav gun.stick a grip and stopping power on it=dead.Great gun.

Went back to MW2 last night for the first time in ages. Couldn't believe how much better it was than Blops (which I really like). Anyhew was getting my azz handed to me until I remembered the RPD.......problem solved! :) Then took out the Dual Akimbo Rangers for s&d :D

Forgot how much faster it was. Gonna take time to readjust.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

got a nuke the other night meant to post it sooner . quite happy with it as i hadnt been on modern warfare in a good few weeks . wasnt even going for the nuke untill blackie mentioned he had it on .....gave me the fever :D

anyway thanks to the lads they all pulled back at the very end so i could get my last couple of kills

I may switch back to the RPD. For old times sake. Was my Heavy machine gun of choice in MW1. Using the Steyr AUG at the mo. Only downside to it is the small clip size... Fup it, i'll go back to the RPD for a while and get re-acquainted with her! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I think one of the worst things about Blops is how they absolutely murdered the LMGs. Everyone complains about the snipers but the LMGs in MW2 were awesome.

RPD - my fav closely followed by
    AUG - is it an AR is it an LMG? Amazing accuaracy
    MG4 - no recoil ok it's a bit weak but still suprisingly effective
    LSW 86 - absolute monster. Recoil can be tricky to handle but even if you run into 4 or 5 enemies you still have a chance
    M240 - this one I don't get on with

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I think one of the worst things about Blops is how they absolutely murdered the LMGs. Everyone complains about the snipers but the LMGs in MW2 were awesome.

RPD - my fav closely followed by
    AUG - is it an AR is it an LMG? Amazing accuaracy
    MG4 - no recoil ok it's a bit weak but still suprisingly effective
    LSW 86 - absolute monster. Recoil can be tricky to handle but even if you run into 4 or 5 enemies you still have a chance
    M240 - this one I don't get on with

The AUG is an assault rifle.

Ah I think the M60 is great. MG4 is very much underrated.
    M60, MG4 and RPD are by far the best ones IMO.

Advertisement