Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I absolutely adore the MW2 version of the

270021-imi_micro_uzi_submachine_gun_silencer_super.jpg

Special mentions to the FAL, Vector, M4 and riot shield. Twas enjoyable using those guns and piece of kit again over the past few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Special mentions to the FAL, Vector, M4 and riot shield. Twas enjoyable using those guns and piece of kit again over the past few days.

Does this mean u might consider buying it again for the funsies? :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie wrote: »
    Does this mean u might consider buying it again for the funsies? :D

Nah I doubt it man. I might rent it one more time during the summer, but the game had me on the brink a few times of going through another controller (I'm already using 2 broken ones, one accidentally and one on purpose :o ) :D

It was a good change of pace though and as I told the lads after you left, Sabotage in MW2 >> Sabo in BOPS. Sabo as I said before, is my favourite game type.

Still... COD4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>> BOPS and MW2 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Thats not in the game? Thats a micro UZI, the version in MW2 is the mini UZI...

Mini_UZI.jpg

Still not as cool as the UZI tactical pen though.

http://www.fusiongear.com.au/uzi-uzi-tactical-pen-p-506.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Nah I doubt it man. I might rent it one more time during the summer, but the game had me on the brink a few times of going through another controller (I'm already using 2 broken ones, one accidentally and one on purpose :o ) :D

It was a good change of pace though and as I told the lads after you left, Sabotage in MW2 >> Sabo in BOPS. Sabo as I said before, is my favourite game type.

Ya shud get it just for the laughs that we have, the mess about games are a lot of fun, its great not caring about dying or nothing just running around goin mental, my kd is so bad on that game an its great to just have fun with it.. That's why I think ya shud get it,? If even just for the riot shield games, or hiding in search.. Great craic if ya ask me.. Can't do that shiite in blops..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

why not just buy it? xtravision and currys both have it for 15 quid new now, thats the cost of renting it twice

Balfie wrote: »
    Ya shud get it just for the laughs that we have, the mess about games are a lot of fun, its great not caring about dying or nothing just running around goin mental, my kd is so bad on that game an its great to just have fun with it.. That's why I think ya shud get it,? If even just for the riot shield games, or hiding in search.. Great craic if ya ask me.. Can't do that shiite in blops..

random private games are great fun, I dont think I ever played one private game on blops, everyone using riot shields, lightweight and throwing knives versus one guy who can use what he wants is utter hilarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Game's strange lately. People jumping 60 odd foot in the air and six or seven Javelin missiles firing as a group. Hacked again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

krudler wrote: »
    random private games are great fun, I dont think I ever played one private game on blops, everyone using riot shields, lightweight and throwing knives versus one guy who can use what he wants is utter hilarity.

One of my favourite MW2 private games. :D

Or James Bond on Estate, best fun ever!

getting an ac-130 while the other team is spawntrapped at B on Wasteland is just awesome, I have 11 kills, uh no wait, thats 14, now wait, 16, now 18, uh heres 21, heres 25, 27, thanks lads! went 41-9 in the end, woo :D

• Advertisement

sweet jesus, domination on underpass, guy got a nuke with the score 48-36, the other team got slaughtered, their top scoring playing was 4-12

Just finished the 1000 armed choppers challange and decided to try a new streak set up. Went for care pack, pred missle and harriers.... oh... my... god! What a great set up... the amount of support per match is absolutely nuts! Nearly every match ends with me totally forgetting to even use half.

Finished my last match last night with a care pack, uav and chopper gunner not even used. Was running pred / harriers / pave lowe for so long its brill to be on a streak after only 4 kills.

hightower1 wrote: »
    Just finished the 1000 armed choppers challange and decided to try a new streak set up. Went for care pack, pred missle and harriers.... oh... my... god! What a great set up... the amount of support per match is absolutely nuts! Nearly every match ends with me totally forgetting to even use half.

Finished my last match last night with a care pack, uav and chopper gunner not even used. Was running pred / harriers / pave lowe for so long its brill to be on a streak after only 4 kills.

care package/pred/airdrop is a great setup too, if you do it on a ground war you can get insane amounts of stuff to call in, if you get the pred and wait for a uav to come in you can easily get the triple kill for the airdrop

krudler wrote: »
    care package/pred/airdrop is a great setup too, if you do it on a ground war you can get insane amounts of stuff to call in, if you get the pred and wait for a uav to come in you can easily get the triple kill for the airdrop
    `

Yeah I tried that for a couple games alright but while the harrier as covering your air drop you then have to try and defend it from your own team mates also cause they flock to it like flies on ****. GET YER OWN KILL STREAKS YE SCABBY BASTARDS!

`

Yeah I tried that for a couple games alright but while the harrier as covering your air drop you then have to try and defend it from your own team mates also cause they flock to it like flies on ****. GET YER OWN KILL STREAKS YE SCABBY BASTARDS!

ha yeah, they can have uav's and ammo if they want, get the fcuk away from my chopper gunner! least you can take the package way faster. I had to laugh at a guy who sent me an abusive pm once on ps3 calling me a thieving fcuker cos he was taking a package and I got it instead, its was MY airdrop, fcuking dope :D

I remember one night on xbox I got what surely must be the greatest care package/airdrop ever. the package got me a pavelow, the airdrop had a chopper gunner, emp, predator and harrier in it, people were TEARING across the map to get them lol

I love suiciding when i have an airdrop to call in the getting another one if its early in a domination game or something thats going to go on a while,mmm air support.

joining a game late on the losing side, going 17-0 and getting the gamewinning kill= fcuk yeah!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,796 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Is anyone else finding MW2 a lot easier than it was before Black Ops came out? I'm assuming a lot of good players moved on but by jaysus I was gettin some of my best scores last night. Even picked up a sniper rifle for a last man alive hunt on S&D and got a kill with it and I never ever ever use the things. :pac:

Just had a really nice game of team deathmatch on trailer park there, liking the care pack / pred / harrier set up a lot.

Jesus the difference going from Hardcore back to regular TDM is unreal, am cleaning up, had a 3-4 kdr on every game the past few rounds, just goes to show how headless chicken public player are easy pickings when you slow down your play style

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

I am a complete amateur at the game, and only recently started playing online with any sort of regularity, but yesterday I finally got to call in my first predator and subsequently, my first harrier. It felt awesome :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Profondo Rosso

Just had a really nice game of team deathmatch on trailer park there, liking the care pack / pred / harrier set up a lot.

Oh, well aren't you just brilliant. I fear you. I won't take you on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Probably needless to say, but.......UMAD BRO?

Wow, a whole 38 posts and your already posting 100% pure troll goodness.... absoulutely zero contributed there.... good on ya. I sense a steller boards track record coming up :D

Hardcore is the job, you rarely see a killstreak higher than a harrier called in and theres close to zero tubing. I used to hate it because its full of camped, once I realise its full of campers so people arent expecting someone to come charging through the map with a lightweight class and a SPAS in tow you can wreck the other team, went 26-1 on it earlier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Spas-12.

Next question. :p

TBH I would go aa12, ACR is great for long to medium range and the aa12 is unbeaten when it comes to short range. The two in the same class are savage

Advertisement