Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

hightower1 wrote: »
    TBH I would go aa12, ACR is great for long to medium range and the aa12 is unbeaten when it comes to short range. The two in the same class are savage

SCAR-H is a great for that too, pity the mags are so small and unlocking extended ones with fmj kills gives me a pain in my face.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

krudler wrote: »
    SCAR-H is a great for that too, pity the mags are so small and unlocking extended ones with fmj kills gives me a pain in my face.

Of all the FMJ challenges, the SCAR is easily the most worth doing - beastly weapon.

how to feel like a badass on MW2, Domination on Vacant, 2 multikills with the AA12 in a row. booyah :cool: got the worst airdop ever on that map, 4 uavs, wtf like?!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

how to feel like a badass on MW2, Domination on Vacant, 2 multikills with the AA12 in a row. booyah :cool: got the worst airdop ever on that map, 4 uavs, wtf like?!

Haha. 4 ammos then 3 ammos and a UAV on the next one. Trumped! :D

Haha. 4 ammos then 3 ammos and a UAV on the next one. Trumped! :D

ha ok you win, i got one earler in the night that was a uav, counter, an ac-130 and chopper gunner and I couldnt get to the chopper as it rolled off the cliff on Afghan :mad: did enough damage with the ac though :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Multikill with the SPAS on Highrise while in a party with Ghandi yesterday. They just kept running down the centre corridor or the A Dom building and I was going all Sandy Ravage on them. :D

Thrown into in progress game on losing side.

challenge_accepted_RE_Amazing_Feats_Fails_WIns_Lolz_and_A_Contest-s325x265-158648.png

Result:

2m2e79c.jpg

tumblr_lgs5pc9atQ1qept7y.png

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    I got footage for my ACR Preparing for MW3 episode (which is out tomorrow) so now im onto the SPAS :D

We can only dream..

I was 1-2 kills off a nook in that game I posted above, dunno how many cos I had a few kills racked up before my chopper game in and my harrier was still doing the rounds as well, bah hate when that happens, first time i'd gone for one in ages too I usually run 3-4-5 these days

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    here were my deaths today

• 23 kills = knifed
    • 24 kills = Painkiller sniper with shotty
    • 21 kills = noobtubed by level 12
    • 21 kills = Ran out of ammo for ACR then shot around corner by lag
    • 19 kills = knifed in mid chopper = rage quit
    I raged about 32 times today.

were you keeping track? or just recorded everything?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Barrett!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

G18's the week after :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Shouldn't be allowed use Steady Aim/Akimbo. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Scar H?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

I love the G18

Might bring back the pick-a-class series :p

Played a Domination game last night that could be one of my favourite matches ever, I didnt die by a single noobtube, not one, was playing against few clan members and the guys on my team were all fairly high prestiges with mics (rare on ps3 outside a party). Afghan, running mid killstreaks, package, pred,harrier. and no air support lasted more than a few seconds, I had 2 harriers shot down before they fired a shot and one of the other team got an ac-130 that me and another guy on the team took out in seconds.
    The team was actually working together and it was back and forth the whole game literally 2-3 seconds capture time of difference in the match as the points where constantly changing hands, ended with us winning 200-199, right down to the wire, fantastic match. and no bullsh1t in the lobby afterwards either I even got a couple of friend requests out of it.

why cant ALL games be like that? really shows its not the game, its the asshole community that have turned COD into what it is.

Decided to start unlocking extended mags on guns, got the RPD done last night, was much easier than I thought doing it on ground wars on maps like Scrapyard and Highrise, extended mags on that thing, 300 rounds in the clip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Ran the Famas with hardline, SOH, steady aim. 3-4-5. Crazy scores. I normally don't get past five kills so that suited me. Care packages were rewarding; stealth bomber, chopper gunner, UAVs, predators. Won all the TDM games I was in and placed in a few FFAs. A good session put in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

Played a Domination game last night that could be one of my favourite matches ever, I didnt die by a single noobtube, not one, was playing against few clan members and the guys on my team were all fairly high prestiges with mics (rare on ps3 outside a party). Afghan, running mid killstreaks, package, pred,harrier. and no air support lasted more than a few seconds, I had 2 harriers shot down before they fired a shot and one of the other team got an ac-130 that me and another guy on the team took out in seconds.
    The team was actually working together and it was back and forth the whole game literally 2-3 seconds capture time of difference in the match as the points where constantly changing hands, ended with us winning 200-199, right down to the wire, fantastic match. and no bullsh1t in the lobby afterwards either I even got a couple of friend requests out of it.

why cant ALL games be like that? really shows its not the game, its the asshole community that have turned COD into what it is.

Wow, sounds like a dream game right there. Its just such a good feeling when there is no arse'in about going on. Its happen on rare nights and I will hands down say its one of the very best gaming experiences to be had. I swear, developing a COD game needs to be handled like kitting out a classroom for a bunch of special needs kids where you have to think of every single possible way an item could be used and f**d with in order to decide to keep or get rid of it and by god if you miss one thing that could possible be abused your in for a **** storm!
    :)

Advertisement