Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

You can get it cheaper from the official site fwir.

Krudler, how'd you end up 2nd with 4 ac-130's :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Leeg17 wrote: »
    You can get it cheaper from the official site fwir.

Krudler, how'd you end up 2nd with 4 ac-130's :pac:

I never said my ac-130s lasted long :pac: they got shot down pretty quick. the other dude with the 111 score was beasting around in their spawn, was on Sub Base and he had a TI on the long pier were the SEAL team spawns, we kept bombarding their spawn with smoke trying to keep them busy he got a few chopper gunners as well, a bunch of mulitkills too, its not like the other team were crap either they were constantly pushing us on the defense in the 2nd and 3rd rounds, love those games.

you were right when you said pub stomping is boring, it is after a while, fun sure to get massive scores but close games against good teams are way more fun overall when you're left feeling like you played well and not just ran over a bunch of noobs.

the game I had after that one though, ugh, playing with all non prestige players, most of them probably hadnt a clue how to play demo, there was me with blast shields and tac insertions on various classes and two clowns were running around witching with tac knives and just feeding the other team kill, dumbasses, hate that sh1t if you're gonna just run around and do fcuk all to help the team them play TDM and you can witch away all you want

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Was beasting earleir on in 2 games

45-6 on Estate. Joined semi late and was at the brick wall looking into B. 5-7-11 on (Pred, Harrier, Ass Clapper :pac:)

Pred got me nothing, but I got the harriers as they were all muppets 360'ing off the white steps.

Airstrike got me 2 and the harrier buzzed 3

I got 2 Triple kills and 1 double kill and a few spares
    Next game was Dom on scrapyard
    Again my pred got me nothing! I still managed to get the harriers. I was in the bit of the plane beside C flag. My harriers got 3 before being shot down and I got the extra.

My Ass Clapper didn't last long so only got 8 kills with it. 2 Double 1 triple and a single.

I think I finished 37-9 IIRC.

I used Silenced ACR with dual rafficas and claymores on Estate. Scavenger Pro, SP Pro and Ninja Pro

I used Scar-H Silenced on Srapyard with dual rafficas. Scavenger pro, SP pro and SA Pro.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

just a quick Q - do any of you play with game music turned on?

i was just watching a video on YT and heard music on a radio in the cafe on Havana which i'd never noticed before

MiCr0 wrote: »
    just a quick Q - do any of you play with game music turned on?

i was just watching a video on YT and heard music on a radio in the cafe on Havana which i'd never noticed before

I just leave it as is, I love the Russian music in the bookshop on Terminal :pac:

• Advertisement

heh, was reading the Blops bitching thread from page 1 there and found a post of mine
    krudler wrote: »
    Something does tell me we'll still be having MW2 boards nights 6 months after BO is out

I was right :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

heh, was reading the Blops bitching thread from page 1 there and found a post of mine

I was right :D

Dear wise prophet, will we be playing Blops 6 months after Mw3 is out?

Sweet f'ing jesus I hope not!

probably, theres always room for a few games of something old, I still play COD4 when its not hacked to bits and the very rare game of WAW. I'll still be throwing on MW2 to get my Terminal Demolition fix when MW3 comes out methinks :pac:

please let the maps be good, pleeeeease. more urban/real world areas this time hopefully they're always the coolest maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Don't take the joke too far man.. We'll still be playing MW2 until they get it right

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Tallon wrote: »
    Don't take the joke too far man.. We'll still be playing MW2 until they get it right

Maybe they did get it right and we're all just playing it wrong?:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Nah, they didn't

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

FAL is awesome :)

I should have said this earlier, but I got sidetracked by peculiar circumstances. Favourite gun in the game and one of the best in COD series.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

I find you've to be in a certain mood to use the FAL. It requires patience. You can reap the rewards though.

What attachments do you use? Has that holographic sight glitch been removed?

FAL is awesome :)

I should have said this earlier, but I got sidetracked by peculiar circumstances. Favourite gun in the game and one of the best in COD series.

its my go to gun in HC, one shot kills

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Isn't every gun a 1 hit kill in HC ? :P

I find you've to be in a certain mood to use the FAL. It requires patience. You can reap the rewards though.

What attachments do you use? Has that holographic sight glitch been removed?

I'm using my other account. Only rank 40ish no prestige so haven't unlocked anything but noob tube and red dot. But I've been using it with the noob tube so far as I've grown to like the iron sights. Used to use holographic sight back in the day. Not sure about the glitch being removed. Somehow I doubt it.

I'll give ya something, the sound of it is music to my ears. Such an awesome gun even in standard mode especially if you have a quick trigger finger.

Always said it but it's bascially an auto assault rifle in my hands. Love it.

Only started using the FAL last weekend (7th Prestige). I put it on my anti - air class on the assumption it doesn't need SP. My accuracy is pretty lousy but have to say it's fun.

Think it's one of the advantages MW2 has over the other games is that you can pick up nearly any weapon and have fun with it (akimbo Deagles anyone :))

In last two weeks I've been using the FAL, RPD, AK47, MP5, P90 and Mini-uzi. Just loving the silenced AK on search at the moment. Not to mention the secondaries :D

had some fun games with beertons there, despite our team being made up of retards for most of it, dumbasses camping for kills NEXT to a bomb waiting to be defused like that dickhead on Bailout, defuse the fcuking thing!!! getting a tac insertion down in their spawn is a hoot on Demo , just legging around with an RPD milling anyone who popped their head up on Vacant. getting the defuse with less than 1.00 second on the clock is always a rush, and getting it as a ninja defuse is even more fun :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,101 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I had a friend join us, but he was sometimes on the other team. Got trashed in the game after you left.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

am i the only one who's given up on rds for all guns in favour of dual mags?

• Advertisement

I don't use RDSs on MW2 or Blops. D'ya find it helps a lot with accuracy? I find most encounters are going to be CQC in any case.

Supressor/Grip for LMGs (MW2) or Dual Mags/Supressor (Blops)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

MP5K rapid fire steady aim is the best combo in the game:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

RDS and Holo sights are a waste of time, I've decided. Just get good with the iron sight. When I first started MW2, I was so heavily dependant on the RDS. When I finally stopped using the FAMAS and switched to the Mini Uzi, I was so bad for ages since I had to get used to the iron sights. But being handy with the iron sight means you're free to attah anything else, like a silencer or FMJs.

I haven't equipped a noobtube in forever. Hmmm. Could be a fun weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Is there any quick fix way to getting SitRep Pro completed? Any particular game modes to enter to get it done? Or do I plod on through?

I rely on sound a fair bit. If I can hear him coming, I normally do well. SitRep Pro might add a nice boost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Is there any quick fix way to getting SitRep Pro completed? Any particular game modes to enter to get it done? Or do I plod on through?

I rely on sound a fair bit. If I can hear him coming, I normally do well. SitRep Pro might add a nice boost.

I can't be 100% sure since I don't play it much but the few games I've had in Demolition recently seemed to have quite a few claymores and tactical inserts left lying around the place - could be worth a look at least.

Rarely enough notice them in Dom but TDM has a fair share of them as it's that bit more campy.

Totally worth it, great pro-perk. You'll really grow to hate Ninja Pro users though!

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭DOHC2000E

Anyone on now?
    PSN: DOHC200E
    Put boards in friend request :)

Got rid of it after a week! Lots of sunshine and lollipops for me mwhahaha :p

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭JoePie

Team Tac. Estate. Domination. Rubbish opposition. Akimbo USPs on my runner class. These lads kept back at A flag.

GOBBLE GOBBLE GOBBLE. GIMME THEM KILLS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Finally got all my assault rifles mastered so I've extended mags on all of them, thank god for trailer park! Satisfying getting them done but probably totally useless in the long run.

• Advertisement
Advertisement