Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know of the band "Jukebox"?

• 15-02-2010 3:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey there,

The above band was recommended to me just looking for opinions - are they good? Tommy Comerford I think is the chaps name, I'm looking to book them for a wedding later in the year.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭tankbarry

they are grand Good music played at my wedding and I had no problems..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 true blu

Jukebox are much more than a pub band to be fair. They played at 2 of our family weddings and are booked for another one later this year. Great sound for 2 fellas, had everyone on the floor all night long. And they do a brilliant disco afterwards if you want it. I'd highly recommend them. Good price too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Ah your man bible is sound. Seen him play on his own and it was brutal. Dunno what he is like in a band though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 true blu

LOL :-) Didn't know he did solo gigs. He's great with Jukebox though, the 2 of them have a really good thing going

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

yeah. ive heard of Jukebox. ive seen them play at 2 weddings recently and they were top class on the 2 occasions. i couldnt recommend them highly enough.

Tom Comerford - Lead vocal and guitar. He has been in very good bands in around waterford for years. the ones i remember him in are "Tweed" and "The Whole Shabang" . two excellent bands when they were going. i remember when i was a young fella i used to listen to them rehearsing in the piltown community centre. it was like having my own private gig. it was deadly. He played bass with those bands.He has been at it for years and always puts 110% into his gigs.

Bobby Bible- vocals and keyboards. i dont know much about him, only to say that tom would only play music with the best.

thats as much as i know about " Jukebox ".

• Advertisement
Advertisement