Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I love Kellogg's Crunchy Nut!

• 15-02-2010 4:06pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Without a doubt the nicest cereal ever, an excellent way to start the day!

What cereals make your mornings (or evenings etc.!) happier?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭dammitjanet

nom nom nom i love crunchy nut cornflakes, they taste like happy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

They are lovely and go very well with OJ. And can also be eaten dry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

The cereal you can never get sick of!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

How did they do it? I can eat bucket loads of the stuff and never get tired of it.

The OH has a nut allergy so more for me :D

Here's a picture of me from 7 years back eating the cereal out of a pie dish with a ladle. I went away with a bunch of lads to a cottage in the west. So by the 5th day all but the oddest utensils where still clean. It led to some interesting innovations. Drinking beer out of a vase? We did that. I had to keep the cereal box under my bed at night to stop the thieves (actually I kept the empty box under my bed as bait, I actually locked the bag of cereal in my case)

105342.jpg

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,396 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

Great news, it's 2 x 750g Crunchy Nut for €5 in Dunnes Stores at the moment (well at least in Dundalk anyway, also applies to Rice Crispies + Special K).

I know this isn't BA, but it's spreading the Happy :)

• Advertisement

God I love crunchy nut cornflakes. They're seriously scrumdiddly.
    I also like regular cornflakes and frosties. And rice krispies. And just right. And Start. And weetabix. And oats and more. And coco pops. And cinnamon grahams. And honey nut cheerios. And...... welll, I think you get the picture :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

This thread reminded me of a funny quote I like from peepshow:

Jez: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes are just Frosties for ****.
    Mark: Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

:P

The-Rigger wrote: »
    This thread reminded me of a funny quote I like from peepshow:

Jez: Crunchy Nut Cornflakes are just Frosties for ****.
    Mark: Frosties are just Cornflakes for people who can't face reality.

:P

I don't know whether to laugh or report you for going against the sunshine :pac:

(for all the good it would do :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

lol. But the quote brings sunshine to me, I like it. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Communicationb

They make my teeth melt with all the sugar and therefore avoided. Plus sugary milk is not for me...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Oh my god, I read this and now I want some!
    I love Kellogg's Crunchy nut. All I have here is cocoa pops, but they shall do! Nyom Nyom Nyom

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,383 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

Great news, it's 2 x 750g Crunchy Nut for €5 in Dunnes Stores at the moment (well at least in Dundalk anyway, also applies to Rice Crispies + Special K).

I know this isn't BA, but it's spreading the Happy :)

They had 1kg boxes (I've never seen such a big box of crunchy nut in my life!) for £2.00 in Asda the other night... so I bought two! Enough breakfasts for a couple of months in the event of a nuclear fallout :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

They make my teeth melt with all the sugar and therefore avoided. Plus sugary milk is not for me...

Sacrilege :eek:

The best is when you hit the end of the bag and your last bowl from the box is coated in 1 or 2 spoonfuls of sugar dust... nyom nyom nyom :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭BloodRedRose

They is really tasty!! i love them!! I have them every morning! they make me happy!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Chorizo

Love the crunchy nut. But i prefer the crunchy nut clusters. You get that om nom nom feeling when you get a massive one. Usually leave them to the end to enjoy. And they also dont get soggy if you leave them too long.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

oh yes love them!!
    And Special K!! there so malty!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

crunchy nut cornflakes are the best!

kelloggs country store so good too

and start! always had a box of start at home as a kid/teen
    it was somehow "exotic" compared to our only other options...cornflakes or weetabix!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

mmm nom nom lovely had some this morning! Its a change from the ould weetabix!:D

Advertisement