Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Nokia 95 8gb Meteor

• 15-02-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭

Aplogies in advance. Contract up with Meteor wrang up for the unlock code, ngave it to be no bother. Entered the code getting "not allowed" tried 3 or 4 times. Wrang back up to check unlock code , they say I have the right one but will have to send it to them too unlock it as I must have entered the number incorrectly.(plausible)

Is there a way around this as I have the unlock code?
    Could I reset the phone to factory settings?
    Any advice appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

No harm in resetting to factory condition and then trying it, assuming you've backed up what you need.

Im not sure why "not allowed" would be coming up, but if restoring factory settings doesn't work, try updating to the latest firmware using nokia software updater,if you haven't already, then try unlock code. If all that fails, i'd send it back to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement