Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing on Wheels. Really?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

No one else think the newest reality show, Dancing on Wheels, is just getting a little ridiculous? Whats next?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭AfterDusk

Dancing with the Dead?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

neil2304 wrote: »
    Dancing with the Dead?

LOL!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

regmcd wrote: »
    No one else think the newest reality show, Dancing on Wheels, is just getting a little ridiculous? Whats next?

It's an accepted sport in other countries. One of the girls that took part said it gave her back a lot after she lost her legs in a train crash. Fans of Strictly Come Dancing will love it. Give it a few goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 regmcd

flutegirl wrote: »
    It's an accepted sport in other countries. One of the girls that took part said it gave her back a lot after she lost her legs in a train crash. Fans of Strictly Come Dancing will love it. Give it a few goes.

I'm a fan of Strictly Come Dancing and I've no interest. But fair play to them I suppose!

Advertisement