Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best faux fur/leather/etc.

Options
  • 15-02-2010 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm just wondering whether any of you fashionistas have come across faux fur, faux leather, faux sheepskin, faux suede, etc. that was convincing or ultra luxurious.
    I have to confess I love the real versions (especially Mongolian wool stuff) but at this stage, modern technology must have managed to match it somewhat.

It's something I've been meaning to ask for a while, but here rather than Veg*n forums. The nearest I've come to a recommendation is a range by Sadie Frost in River Island.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Thoushaltnot

Nobody? ....anybody? It's feckin' freezin, so it is. :)

Is there really nothing comparable out there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Aoifums

I haven't seen any decent faux products. I find it really hard to get decent shoes.
    What is the Sadie Frost range? I haven't been in River Island for a very long time.
    Oh, I would love a decent silk look a like. I love the look (and feel) of silk. I just wish it didn't come from silk worms :( And Mongolian wool is so cosy!

Advertisement