Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Riding lessons near Drogheda?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. I want to get back into horse riding but I'm having trouble finding anywhere near me. I'm located in Drogheda, Co Louth and as I don't drive I need to find somewhere I can reach via public transport. I don't really mind travelling for lessons with in reason. Anyone have any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

I did a quick search for equestrian centres in the Drogheda area and these are the results that cropped up under the 'business listings' for the area.

I know some of them are a distance away from Drogheda itself, but they may be accessible by public transport.

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭Lexie_Karas

Thanks Convert, most of those were a little difficult to get to. I've started lessons last week in Kilronan, Swords... the Drogheda to Dublin bus stops directly outside it. It's a bit of a way away but with a direct bus it's the easiest option :D

Advertisement