Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to find Oreos

Options
  • 15-02-2010 5:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

So a friend gave me an oreo the other day (it was covered in white chocolate if thats relevant) and i'd like to know where in dublin i can buy such a product. Such a craving for them now.

Tried looking for them online but cant really find anything useful. I know somebody who said they'd send them from canada but the postage is like 30 dollars and thats possibly a bit excessive... depending on if i can get ahold of them here or not :D.

Any help would be appreciated !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

Tesco sell Oreos

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

You mean these white chocolate oreos?
    or these white fudge oreos?
    (Seems the white fudge ones are Christmas time only)

I've not seen either of those here myself, doesn't mean they're not here.
    They sell regular Oreos in Tesco etc, and my parents got chocolate cream Oreos up north before.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭alph

i meant the first ones, never knew about the fudge ones.

But yea its the first ones you linked that im after.
    I think tesco only have the mini ones but if im mistaken what tesco do i go to !!?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Dunnes stores are selling them at the moment, white choc covered Oreos €3.17 yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

alph wrote: »
    But yea its the first ones you linked that im after.
    I think tesco only have the mini ones but if im mistaken what tesco do i go to !!?
    Well Tesco in Dundrum and Nutgrove (dublin) sell regular packets of oreos or those ones that have 4 per pack, and 4 packs in a box if you get me.
    Dunnes stores are selling them at the moment, white choc covered Oreos €3.17 yum
    there you go!! I'd not seen them myself :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

They were christmas related. May be feck all left

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Dunnes in northside s.c have still got them,still there today I have been buying a couple of boxes every week they are my new addiction :D

Advertisement