Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porcelin floor tiles..

• 15-02-2010 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭

..black polished , putting them in my bathroom..do i need to seal them or the grout afterwards....:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Was going to post here but it seemed very "plumbing and heating" based....:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

No not for a bathroom chances are your using grey grount and foot traffic would not be heavy but if your in doubt you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Tanx Joey...actually using black grout..so should be ok then..?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Tanx Joey...actually using black grout..so should be ok then..?

It will be fine but if you really want to make sure seal it but honestly.... I have sold beige porc in my bathroom and I have not sealed it.

Just make sure the women does not use hair die and this stains it badly.

The purpose of sealing is protection based on the amount of traffic and the amount of spills in a kitchen. Whats the last thing you spilt in your bathroom? Water!

Most bathrooms only use 4 yards of porc so if you are in doubt buy pre sealed.

Advertisement