Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I feel so bad it's hard to believe it's real.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

I feel so bad it's hard to believe it's real.

If you can take this in the right way, its a relief to know im not the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Decided to have a quite night in, doing grand but I've had a few glasses of wine and am now worried when I go to bed my mind will start racing, balls to that!!

Hay another year folks.

Has anyone had any highlight?
    Mine was taking part in a boxing match, the best part was overcoming the fact that I was sure I'd back down and get a hiding I stood my ground and got the hiding in style. And in the process made a bit of money for charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Happy new year :)

Happy new year Cloud...and to Sophie too of course! Did she manage to stay awake?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

cloud493 wrote: »
    Happy new year :)
    Right back at you!

neemish wrote: »
    Happy new year Cloud...and to Sophie too of course! Did she manage to stay awake?

She didn't, but she went to an awesome new years eve party! (from 4 - 9) So its all good.

I put on fireworks from other countries for the kids inn my house so they thought they saw in the new year! Cute.

Have a good one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Happy new year folks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Strawberry Fields

Happy new year folks, spent it with family including my parents, bit sad, but it's better than being alone so who am I to complain.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Spent the night with a great friend and now she's gone I feel sad. Listening to shake it out by Florence and the machine. Don't recommend it to anyone feeling deressed. Only me and Mr.Vodka to keep me happy.

me too on bbc 2 enjoying it, heineken with me, wish I had vodka.

me too on bbc 2 enjoying it, heineken with me, wish I had vodka.

I have vodka and bud and Kopperberg :L Gonna polish them off tonight :L

I'm very jealous, I'm nearly finito.

I'm very jealous, I'm nearly finito.

Happy new year to my fellow anxious an depressed boardsies. May this be the year it changes for everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Happy new year peeps, lets hope it's a good one for us all.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭dar926

Happy :) New year peeps. May it be a lot better than we all expect it to be..

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭rob55

back to work now, dreading it :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

I will be quite honest. There is a heap of stuff going on, some of it fresh, some of it was always there hidden beneath the surface. I felt an on coming breakdown so I went to the doctors this morning and I was prescribed 10mg of lexapro and 3.75mg of zileze sleeping tablets.

I am hoping I will be happier this year. But I don't know if I will be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

Just want to wish everyone here a very happy new year and I hope it is a good year for you all. It can be really tough when you are wading through this, in my own case, 2012 was a much better year than a really rough 2011, largely thanks to a good counsellor and 10mg of Lexapro. Back in October / November I was just about as low as I could get - the thoughts of heading to work terrified me and I didn't want to see anyone. While part of me is dreading going back tomorrow, for once it seems like the standard "dread" that anyone might have about their first day back at work after a long holiday.

I'm hoping to make further progress in 2013 - just to say: don't give up hope, keep fighting the good fight, because things can get better. Thinking of you all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think I accidentally pushed away almost every friend I ever had. I for sure didn't mean to do it but I find myself very alone these days regarding friends and not sure what at all to do about it. I did make efforts with some friends to get back in touch but it really hurt me when they didn't reciprocate.

It was always just easier to be alone during bad times, and now that I feel better and want company I'm afraid I've done too much damage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭handbagmad

Ive kept away from here and everyone for the 'festive' season i spent it largley alone. Turned 29 last saturday..... Family went to massive effort having a bash for me I just couldnt go I locked myself in the house and went to bed.
    Not to sound like scrouge but i'm glad it is all over. im completly and utterly exhausted

2013...........what will it hold?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

handbagmad wrote: »
    Ive kept away from here and everyone for the 'festive' season i spent it largley alone. Turned 29 last saturday..... Family went to massive effort having a bash for me I just couldnt go I locked myself in the house and went to bed.
    Not to sound like scrouge but i'm glad it is all over. im completly and utterly exhausted

Belated birthday wishes :)

Freaking out here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Few days computerless there. Not nice at all, missed this thread.. How is everyone doing?

I'm doing ok. Quite enjoying the return of the chilly air.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

handbagmad wrote: »

Happy birthday! It was my birthday yesterday and I was the opposite, sad nobody seemed to remember or care! Hope you are feeling better now, holidays can be such a funny time depending on how you feel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

I'm struggling.

What's up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Yet again music has been keeping me sane!

And Sky sports news

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement