Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lets all be anxious/depressed together.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Kaching

Nope its me i give up as per effin usual

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Kaching wrote: »
    Nope its me i give up as per effin usual

It's not you.. it's me ;-)

If it's any consolation, I'm feeling crap too.

I just keep telling myself it will get better.
    It does.. today is just not a better day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

foxinsox wrote: »

It's not you.. it's me ;-)

If it's any consolation, I'm feeling crap too.

I just keep telling myself it will get better.
    It does.. today is just not a better day.

Ya going through s serious bad patch at the minute and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight

neemish wrote: »

Ya going through s serious bad patch at the minute and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight

It always does get better..

I can't see it when I'm in it, but it does change and that's what pisses me off so much.

Such a waste of my time..

But as I've got older I'm better at telling myself it will clear.

Smoking way too much last few days, hate it.

But, hey happy days :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭neemish

foxinsox wrote: »

It always does get better..

I can't see it when I'm in it, but it does change and that's what pisses me off so much.

Such a waste of my time..

But as I've got older I'm better at telling myself it will clear.

Smoking way too much last few days, hate it.

But, hey happy days :-)

I'm back drinking coke in bucketloads! Ah well, theres always tomorrow

• Advertisement

Bucket loads of coke i can relate

We'll all be fabulous tomorrow!

Full of coke and smoke..

But fabulous :-)

I find reading a great help, I'd be lost without books. I read a lot, stops my head going mad. I read til I can't keep my eyes open. Stops my head racing with too much stuff.

Any author in particular

Any author in particular

Not really.. thrillers, action books.
    Don't read girly soppy books.

I like a good thriller/mystery to get stuck into. I'd probably read about three books a week. I read in bed.

Speaking of which.. bed and book beckoning.

Remember .. fabulous tomorrow :-)

Hope u guys have a better tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Ok so jobs going good, keeps me from my thoughts tbh.

Doing this: http://www.nosp.ie/html/training.html

Ex GF has informed me shes seeing a guy, it hurt, but il move on hopefully, hope you guys are doing ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Very sick with zyprexa withdrawals but coping well enough I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Temaz wrote: »
    Very sick with zyprexa withdrawals but coping well enough I guess.

Have your meds run out? I'm glad to be free of that drug personally. Just found the side effects worse than anything I've ever been on.

Apart from weight gain .zyprexa is a life saver

Have your meds run out? I'm glad to be free of that drug personally. Just found the side effects worse than anything I've ever been on.

No, I am down to 5mg from 15mg and feeling really crappy, nearly off them though so I'm staying positive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Hersheys

**sighs**

Just feeling so yuck these days. Don't know if I feel physically sick because of my emotional stuff, or if my emotional stuff is worse because of my deteriorating physical health.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Hersheys wrote: »
    **sighs**

Just feeling so yuck these days. Don't know if I feel physically sick because of my emotional stuff, or if my emotional stuff is worse because of my deteriorating physical health.

Do you smoke? Just saying coz I've started vaping to get me off the cigs and I feel much fresher even after a day or two

Do you smoke? Just saying coz I've started vaping to get me off the cigs and I feel much fresher even after a day or two
    Nope, I've asthma along with everything else :(

Hersheys wrote: »
    **sighs**

Could be a mixture of both combined with this suckish month

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, yet again pissed off two close friends, mainly because i went back to my old life for a day and a half at the weekend. I can't explain this weird self-destructive need i have to go off the rails now and again. It's a pain though.. Bad cycle on for a while now and i'll grovel and behave, just pissed with it all. Guilt eating away at me, even though i kinda fail to see that i did that much wrong. Argh!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Needed stitches today :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

cloud493 wrote: »

Not good to hear cloud, feel bad for you. :( Back at same craic myself but not as far as hospital treatment, how you feeling? I'm up for a while so you're not on your own if you get low.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Sorry to hear that! I remember you being off it for a while, but obviously not now... hope ye feel better m8.

Very tired. I was up all night making sure it didn't bleed, then going to A&E to get it sorted.
    How's everyone else?

Very tired. I was up all night making sure it didn't bleed, then going to A&E to get it sorted.
    How's everyone else?

Tired too, but just coz i can't sleep. Thoughts running around and crashing into themselves :mad:

Hope everyone's feeling ok :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Feeling a little off today. Have to provide a note to my manager for just over 2 weeks off to allow my medication to settle on the advice of my GP and company Nurse. Granted, I may need it to sort myself out, but it will be unpaid leave and I'm not looking forward to that.

Awful headache from the zyprexa withdrawal.

I'm exhausted!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 murphys12

I'm trying to get off Geodon and it's absolutely impossible. I am now down to 40mg from 160mg but I just can't get off this 40mg, I get severe insomnia. I rue the day I ever started this medication, it's like I'm addicted now and they are not supposed to be addictive!

Has anyone else on here managed to get off this drug? Apart from that I'm just struggling on day by day. Have absolultely no motivation to do anything. I don't get out of bed until gone 1pm every day now, am sleeping a lot more in the mornings, don't know why....How do I increase my motivation levels, does anyone know?:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭Lightbulb Sun

Apart from weight gain .zyprexa is a life saver

Powerful drug no doubt, effective. But the weight gain is nasty and made it (for me) near impossible to lose weight on it and I tried. That weight gain caused physical problems that later required surgery.

Apparently causes diabetes issues too cos of the sugar cravings. I won't miss it let's just say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement