Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's this song?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 6:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭

I know there's a thread for this, but I need it quick.

Anyone know this?

It's on a paramount comedy ad that's doing the rounds. It's an instrumental funky piece.

Kinda repetetive "doo, do do do do, doo do do do", behind a drum beat. God knows what instrument it is. Some sort of keyboard function I guess.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Anyone?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Amazing no one has answered by now, like you waited >25 minutes and not one response...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Mkvenner

i doubt anyone would been able to know the name of the song from that description!

"doo, do do do do, doo do do do"????

try searching for a vid of the add off youtube or somewhere and post it here! that would help!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

How many "D's" in match of the day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Tom's diner - Suzanne Vega?

• Advertisement

lordgoat wrote: »
    Amazing no one has answered by now, like you waited >25 minutes and not one response...

15-02-2010 17:43 1st post

28-02-2010 18:09 2nd post

Slightly more then 15 minutes....
    Mkvenner wrote: »
    i doubt anyone would been able to know the name of the song from that description!

"doo, do do do do, doo do do do"????

try searching for a vid of the add off youtube or somewhere and post it here! that would help!

Tried that. Can't find it. It's on a Paramount Comedy Ad. I hear DJs on the radio speaking over it as a talk over bed too...
    deadhead13 wrote: »
    Tom's diner - Suzanne Vega?

No that's not it. By gum that's a good guess from what I had though, but it's not correct one.

IT'S WRECKIN MY HEAD!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Fago_25 wrote: »
    15-02-2010 17:43 1st post

28-02-2010 18:09 2nd post

Slightly more then 15 minutes....

Tried that. Can't find it. It's on a Paramount Comedy Ad. I hear DJs on the radio speaking over it as a talk over bed too...

No that's not it. By gum that's a good guess from what I had though, but it's not correct one.

IT'S WRECKIN MY HEAD!!!
    what is the ad about?

jpcarlow wrote: »
    what is the ad about?

Just advertising shows on the station. It's a funky sound.

It's comedy central, not paramount.

Advertisement