Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help on Biome question (Geography)

Options
  • 15-02-2010 7:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭

Mocks next week and only a few days ago were we told about this question (I know, I should've read through the papers). I don't really know where to begin with it, not helped by the fact that our book is terrible.

I hear it's a sort of predictable question, is that true? Any advice or tips on this question would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I used the sample answer on e-xamit.ie.(terrible wording and structure but I changed it around a bit) From my analysis, about biomes it's either the characteristics of a biome or human interaction on a biome.

Spoiler for mocks sort of >
    I was sort of suprised on the 3rd question that came up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭AxlRose1992

H2student wrote: »
    I used the sample answer on e-xamit.ie.(terrible wording and structure but I changed it around a bit) From my analysis, about biomes it's either the characteristics of a biome or human interaction on a biome.

Spoiler for mocks sort of >
    I was sort of suprised on the 3rd question that came up
    Is it always about either characteristics or human interaction?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

This is a pretty new exam. It only started in 2006 I think. They've always been those 2 questions anyway from what I can remember. (Bear in mind there's two other questions on geoecology) It's best to look at thw questions yourself.

Advertisement