Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A cynical reading log...

Options
  • 15-02-2010 8:33pm

Gotten back into reading after a long time...Started again towards the end of January with Irvine Welsh's Ecstacy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance. This was the book that sparked my love of reading again. It was three novellas so it wasn't a big challenge to get through, although it was a bit heavy duty with necrophilia and violence but a great read nonetheless. The first novella was very weak but the second two were excellent.

I then started on another Irvine Welsh book, The Acid House but for whatever reason only got through a small bit before putting it down.

Onwards then to Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk. That was an excellent read - burned through 14 chapters on the train last friday.

Because of my love for fight club, I am going to start now on another Chuck Palahniuk novel - "Rant". Hopefully it will be as good as Fight Club and keep me reading...

Advertisement