Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Ag Science Project

Options
  • 15-02-2010 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

I'm doing the LC and took up ag science this year but I'm really stuggling with it! People told me it'll be easy but i don't think it is.. The one thing that's really freaking me out is the project. I haven't even started yet and I don't know how to! I'm afraid to say anything to the teacher because I've left it so late.. We did get the headings it's supposed to be under but I don't really get them either. I'd really appreciate if someone could break it up for me!?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hi there, this particular forum is for boards.ie related help and assistance. Have you tried posting in the Leaving Cert forum yet?

How did you find this particular forum, did you see it on Google, or did you find this link from the email you received when you signed up maybe?

Advertisement