Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why Yelling At Men Is Pointless!

Options
  • 15-02-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭

When a woman says:
    "This place is a mess! C'mon!
    You and I need to clean up!
    Your stuff is lying on the floor
    and you'll have no clothes to wear if we don't do laundry right now!"

What a man hears:
    blah, blah, blah, blah, C'MON
    blah, blah, blah, blah, YOU AND I
    blah, blah, blah, blah, ON THE FLOOR
    blah, blah, blah, blah, NO CLOTHES
    blah, blah, blah, blah, RIGHT NOW

Once there was these 3 men in the army, patroling in Iraqi territory. They found this beat up mangled Iraqi laying dead in the ditch on the side of a road. Then a minute later they found a half dead American on the side of the road with blood and guts all over him.

This was his story "Well I seen this Iraqi dude and told him that Saddam was a stupid jerk. He then said Bush was a stupid jerk too. When we both agreed and were shaking each other's hands we got ran over by a truck."

A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart .... Nice children you've got there - are they twins?"

The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins?........ Do you really think they look alike?"

"No," replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice!"

Advertisement