Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia Email application download problem on o2 E71

• 15-02-2010 9:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Having great fun trying to get Nokia mail on my o2 E71. It worked a treat when I did it on my old 3 E71. For some reason when I enter my new email details on email.nokia.com, nothing happens. No text etc with link. When I direct the E71 webbrowser to email.nokia.com, it doenloads alright but won't let me set up a new account.

Anyone know what is or what might be wrong? Is it a problem with o2 blocking the text messages or is it the nokia site itself? Any help much appreciated.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 bokaty

Can't resolve the above problem, even on the nokia forums.

I had a Nokia messaging account before which I closed down which I have been trying to reopen as way of installing Nokia messaging on my new handset.

Does anyone have any experience of reopening a closed account with Nokia Messaging and know how to go about doing it? Since it's closed I can't log in to it anymore in the standard way, but if anyone can point me in the right direction in how to reopen it, then much appreciated..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

i've it on 3 and i've no bother with it,, what email are you using, it's not just gmails etc?
    Have a look at ProfiMail if your struggling with the nokia client it' not free though, it'll set you back about 25 euro... http://www.lonelycatgames.com/?app=profimail

If you just using gmail you can download the gmail app for free..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

If this is Wifi try doing over O2 Access point instead. I can only log on to OVI store using the O2 access. Over WiFi doesn't work.

Advertisement