Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dara Calleary Jan 2010 news letter - Behymore

Options
  • 15-02-2010 9:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭

I see in the Jan edition of Dara Calleary news letter he says Behymore National School got 47,000 euros for Safety measures, what are these safety measures, does he mean all the new pre-fabs they put up?

Why Quay School got 250,000 euros for new extension. If there was a school in Ballina that needed a new extension its Behymore, last time I counted they had 3 or 4 prefabs, while quay school has none.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

alex73 wrote: »
    I see in the Jan edition of Dara Calleary news letter he says Behymore National School got 47,000 euros for Safety measures, what are these safety measures, does he mean all the new pre-fabs they put up?

Why Quay School got 250,000 euros for new extension. If there was a school in Ballina that needed a new extension its Behymore, last time I counted they had 3 or 4 prefabs, while quay school has none.

Maybe contact Dara Calleary??? Doubt he will be on here!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement