Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Champion's League - call it

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

AC Milan
    I voted Inter but that was just my heart leading me astray, but it'll probably be Barca.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,950 ✭✭✭Pinturicchio

I vote 'other'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

Barcelona
    I vote 'other'.

how the hell can you vote ''other''?! The 16 options above are the only ones who can win the CL, so what's the other?!:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Fiorentina
    Bayern for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,706 ✭✭✭premierstone

FC Porto
    I voted for Lyon cos no one else did and I felt sorry for them!!

Olympiakos
    Chelsea are cursed in this competition so I'm going with Barca to retain it and, Arsenal as my outside chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Real Madrid
    No Italian team definitely, no where near good enough. United, Chelsea or Barcelona. As an outsider maybe . . . I can't see anyone other than those 3 winning it actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Real Madrid
    Barcelona, Chelsea or United for me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Lyon
    I went for Madrid - they have a massive carrott dangling in front of them with the final in the Bernabeu. They have massive big-game players with the likes of Kaka and Ronaldo and will be very hard to beat. Barca are the biggest dangers but the fact that no team has won it 2 years in a row must be taken into account. Utd/Chelsea look best of the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Chelsea
    Gonna go out on a limb and say Bordeaux have a genuine chance of winning the Chamipon's League.

Rather see them win instead of another Man United/Barca/Real Madrid win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Manchester United
    AC Meeelan... Although really I don't care as long as its not Arsenal which it won't be.

Disgruntled Liverpool fan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,519 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Barcelona
    I'd have to go for Chelski.
    They've probably had the most consistency in the Champions League over the last five seasons and the experience in that side along with the desire to finally win the competition should pay at dividends this season. If they can't win it during the tenure of Lampard, Drogba and Terry they never will.
    I can also forsee some upsets in this round of games which could turn the whole competition on its head, but we'll have to wait and see.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭magma69

Olympiakos
    Went for Barca but I think Man U and Chelsea have a great chance too. Arsenal can't mix it with the big boys. I expect semi-finals is as far as they can get. Don't give the Italian teams much of a chance either.

Advertisement