Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So Deeno was a no show for today's show then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So Deeno was a no show for today's show then ?

She was late. Back at about 8am.

She was late. Back at about 8am.

Hmm missed that. Although to be fair I listened to most of the podcast walking home from the pub last night. But I didn't hear her.

Was she on the podcast ? Philo was alright alright I remember hearing him.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭elmoslats

Was she on the podcast ? Philo was alright alright I remember hearing him.
    Nope, pretty sure she wasn't on the podcast.

• Advertisement

elmoslats wrote: »
    Nope, pretty sure she wasn't on the podcast.

Oh thank god. I wasn't going mad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

If you're not in a christmassy mood I would suggest possibly skipping the podcast :P I love it though, the show is so happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Seren_ wrote: »
    If you're not in a christmassy mood I would suggest possibly skipping the podcast :P I love it though, the show is so happy!

Christmas :D
    Christmas-Tree-Wallpaper-christmas-8142630-1024-768.jpg

No deeno on this morning.... No mention of her either.

Anyone know where she is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

They laughed about her being late on Friday because she thought her alarm would go off, even though it wasn't charged

• Advertisement

Synode wrote: »
    They laughed about her being late on Friday because she thought her alarm would go off, even though it wasn't charged

Weren't they ringing her phone friday morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Bahah!

"You'll never have to leave your room again, just like
    Anne Frank
    , but way less funnerer!"

I love these mini-gauntlets. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Bahah!

"You'll never have to leave your room again, just like
    Anne Frank
    , but way less funnerer!"

I love these mini-gauntlets. :D

The Raystation 5 v the JPS4 I think was it? Bloody brilliant! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 612 ✭✭✭smurfs5

I let out quite a loud snort at today's "Ding Dong Deeno!!". So funny. :D

Just heard yesterday's seven days quiz. Is it easy to confuse FM104 and 98FM ?b
    Poor Eddie.

Just heard yesterday's seven days quiz. Is it easy to confuse FM104 and 98FM ?b
    Poor Eddie.

Today, Ray was like "Yeah, come up to the Roadhog and ask for your Smug Mug" and "Yeah, Eddie, we've got 10 SPIN Hits In A Row on the way for you ". :D

Haha I hope that bit of the news with the voice effects is left in the podcast.

Where is your man ringing from that won eh yeah okay ? The ocean bed ?

The show has been so good the past few weeks!!

Seren_ wrote: »
    The show has been so good the past few weeks!!

+1

They're on top form. The festivities must be bringing out the best in Ray! :pac:

• Advertisement

The phone lines were down this morning. Instead of the Free Money Minute, Ray did a one-question replacement quiz of " Was leaving Today FM the biggest mistake we ever made? At least things worked there." :D

What I heard of the show was absolute quality this morning. The Take Me Out stuff had me in stitches!

Any one else think that the 'new studio' 98 have is probably down to Ray giving out about stuff? It has to have something to do with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Any one else think that the 'new studio' 98 have is probably down to Ray giving out about stuff? It has to have something to do with it!

If it is then they'll probably have to change every couple of weeks so. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Foley; "I have a successful TV career"
    Everyone: "IT'S BEHIND YOU!!"

Hahaha!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

That was pretty brilliant :D

I heard the panto walking to work. I got some strange looks as I burst out laughing randomly.

Jason Todd wrote: »
    What I heard of the show was absolute quality this morning. The Take Me Out stuff had me in stitches!

The Take Me Out bits were brilliant. JP slagging off the set and budget was priceless. :D

The panto was so good! Today's show was just generally great! Did they mention why Deeno wasn't there? I know they said earlier in the week that she would be at it.

Also, I know the show has become more format driven this past while (with all the comps and extra features like reasons to be cheerful/early birds) but I really think it's bringing the best out in the lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

Is anyone else having issues with this weeks podcasts? In the middle of the Monday one, it started playing really quick. I deleted and downloaded it again, but it was still happening. I thought it would just be Monday, but it's happening now on the Tuesday one too. My music plays fine, so I don't think it's my phone...anyone else? Or any solutions?

• Advertisement

Is anyone else having issues with this weeks podcasts? In the middle of the Monday one, it started playing really quick. I deleted and downloaded it again, but it was still happening. I thought it would just be Monday, but it's happening now on the Tuesday one too. My music plays fine, so I don't think it's my phone...anyone else? Or any solutions?

No, podcasts were fine for me

Advertisement