Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

they are doing a great job in fairness. And shauna is very funny on twitter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    they are doing a great job in fairness. And shauna is very funny on twitter.

Nearly sure Ray mentioned nordy and shauna having a podcast together in one of the ntn podcasts. He never said the name of it though.

Back in our ears today were all the team present and correct. Barely out of the 6:30am news and a wrong button was pressed. Welcome back lads. I didn't get around to listen to the 24th of December podcast and haven't as it's dated now.

17 st 1 lb Jaysus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Did I hear him saying he was going to post a photo. Can't find one though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Any night time network podcasts? Seems to be a bit of a gap considering how frequent they were released before Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

youngblood wrote: »
    Any night time network podcasts? Seems to be a bit of a gap considering how frequent they were released before Christmas?

With everyone on Christmas holidays I'd say they were just taking a break.

I think they said the last one was the last one before Christmas.

Can't stand eh yeah okay, the kids bit is awful radio. That's just in my opinion( before anyone gets thick about it), and the minute quiz thing. The only thing good is the seven days part and the interaction between ray, JP, Deeno and Phil.

Just listening to yesterday's podcast and that crowd the heathers are still on the go it seems. They are living off that one song aren't they ?

• Advertisement

I think they said the last one was the last one before Christmas.

So there's no more?

So there's no more?

That's disappointing. I've only got that one left to listen to. I binged on the rest over the last week or so. I was going to start a thread on it over in the Podcast forum, but there's no point now if it's finished!

It really felt like it was only getting going... Ray had bought proper mics, everyone was joining the call from the start of the podcast rather than bit by bit...

It had such potential. :(

Pretty sure he just meant it was the last one before Christmas, not forever!

That's disappointing. I've only got that one left to listen to. I binged on the rest over the last week or so. I was going to start a thread on it over in the Podcast forum, but there's no point now if it's finished!

It really felt like it was only getting going... Ray had bought proper mics, everyone was joining the call from the start of the podcast rather than bit by bit...

It had such potential. :(

Def start a thread,will be great to keep things separate from the show thread

New NTN podcast up tonight!

TheTechGuy wrote: »
    New NTN podcast up tonight!

It's a good one aswell. Some good stuff on it and it wasn't all messing.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭elmoslats

Can't stand eh yeah okay, the kids bit is awful radio. That's just in my opinion( before anyone gets thick about it), and the minute quiz thing. The only thing good is the seven days part and the interaction between ray, JP, Deeno and Phil.

Seven days is my favourite part of the show. Free money minute would be second, and kids bit third.

Gossip boys is my least favourite.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Started up a thread over in Podcasts for NTN to maybe try and keep that separate to the radio show discussion: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=88405891#post88405891

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Back to being a commuter for the next 14 weeks so Ray et al are my bus buddies again :P

Does anyone on here have a smug mug?

Edit: Aw, just saw that Jason Todd closed his account. Used to enjoy his posts on this thread. Maybe he'll make a reappearance at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Seren_ wrote: »
    Back to being a commuter for the next 14 weeks so Ray et al are my bus buddies again :P

I have!!! :D I did the Money Minute Quiz a few months back. Won €100 too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

My other half won one (and €100) for "Ah, Yeah, Okay" and I went in and collected it. I won a mug too (can't remember what for, tbh)... never collected that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

I won money on the Money Minute Quiz last week. I texted in and got a phone call within 2 days to say I was on. Do you get a mug too when you collect?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Synode wrote: »
    I won money on the Money Minute Quiz last week. I texted in and got a phone call within 2 days to say I was on. Do you get a mug too when you collect?

I cheekily asked Foley for one after the quiz :P

"A drum kit fell off a cliff... ba-dum tish" :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭stannis

"A drum kit fell off a cliff... ba-dum tish" :D:D:D

Just heard that listening to the podcast... it'd be great if they put all of the DJ Jayos into one long podcast... And the old Gauntlets from Today FM too. :)

Edit: Aw, just saw that Jason Todd closed his account. Used to enjoy his posts on this thread. Maybe he'll make a reappearance at some stage.

That's very kind of you to say Seren_! Right back at ya! Yes, I closed my account coming up to Christmas, was spending wayy too much time on Boards, especially when I should have been working. I did it with the intention of occasionally just lurking in the New Year, but I do like posting about Radio, Pro Wrestling and the Walking Dead so I decided to register again and just stick to those forums! They are (usually) the least likely to erupt into verbal warfare! :):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

That's very kind of you to say Seren_! Right back at ya! Yes, I closed my account coming up to Christmas, was spending wayy too much time on Boards, especially when I should have been working. I did it with the intention of occasionally just lurking in the New Year, but I do like posting about Radio, Pro Wrestling and the Walking Dead so I decided to register again and just stick to those forums! They are (usually) the least likely to erupt into verbal warfare! :):pac:

Hmmm... to start warfare.. I don't like the 7 days jingle :O ( I really do but lets start a verbal warfare ;) I have too much time on my hands :P

The bit today when someone suggested the juice from pickled cucumbers as a hangover cure and the boys pretended to gag was hilarious, the missus came upstairs to see what I was laughing so hard at... she wasn't too impressed when I told her :p:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

I see He's using this as a bed.. it's so catchy :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The best bed he has was the one on Today FM from oceans 11 soundtrack!

Advertisement