Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    So Deeno got engaged at the weekend. So congratulations to her. That's two of the four married or soon to be.

yeah I'm happy for her she seems like such a down to earth nice person :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

MOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNINNNNNNNNNNNNUBLINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Ah you'd miss Phil though, hope he's not off for too long. Actually I'm sure the lads probably have some time off coming up soon, seeing as they seem to take as many holidays as Marian Finucane :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

buster180 wrote: »
    A big congrats to the Foley and gang..

foley.png

How would you guys consider this fanbase, it's up from last year so he has brought a number of new listeners to the station. Do you's expect it to grow more and what would be considered a good number?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The bit about the superbowl and the trampoline was brilliant. They play off each other so well in a shorter time then the old show.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

soc160 wrote: »
    How would you guys consider this fanbase, it's up from last year so he has brought a number of new listeners to the station. Do you's expect it to grow more and what would be considered a good number?

I'd expect it to grow more. It took a while but they seem to have got it worked out now and are seeing the rewards.

• Advertisement

ALWAYS confer with deeno ladies on seven days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The jibes at 2FM on Thursday were a tad unnecessary...

I'd prefer if he kept that sort of stuff to the NTN podcasts, just sounds bad on air IMO.

JP must be away on a romantic break :P

Ray seems a wee bit lost without him tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Seren_ wrote: »
    JP must be away on a romantic break :P

Ray seems a wee bit lost without him tbh.

I think he is on a romantic beak away! They were hinting at it on the NTN Podcast!

I think he is on a romantic beak away! They were hinting at it on the NTN Podcast!

Yeah they did and in previous ones aswell.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Ray said he was gone snowboarding (at the beginning of the show this morning)

Synode wrote: »
    Ray said he was gone snowboarding (at the beginning of the show this morning)

Oh yeah, they were taking the mick out of him on an old podcast, because the 'notoriously tight' JP went out and spent a small fortune on snowboarding gear because the girl he is seeing was into it, or something along those lines! :pac:

Jesus, if the terminally single JP has a girlfriend, maybe there's hope for me too?

Probably not. :(

He probably just doesn't want to discuss his personal life on air, which is extremely understandable. So he probably hasn't been terminally single at all.

Maybe we should move away from discussing it; I feel kind of bad for bringing it up.

Seren_ wrote: »
    He probably just doesn't want to discuss his personal life on air, which is extremely understandable. So he probably hasn't been terminally single at all.

Maybe we should move away from discussing it; I feel kind of bad for bringing it up.

I understand that but ray, Ann, Adelle, Deeno talk about it to varying degrees though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

I want to enter the quiz in the morning at nine. what so i need to text and whats the number please?

I want to enter the quiz in the morning at nine. what so i need to text and whats the number please?

Well It will be Monday before you can enter as the show is Monday to Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

Random question - would anyone have any idea where I could get the MacGyver gauntlet? Remember they sang the plot of a tv programme over the opening song. 'Here comes MacGyver, here comes MacGyver, here comes MacGyver, to save the day once again!'

Unless someone has it handy? I don't suppose anyone would roughly know the date it was aired, so I could go back and find it?

Random question - would anyone have any idea where I could get the MacGyver gauntlet? Remember they sang the plot of a tv programme over the opening song. 'Here comes MacGyver, here comes MacGyver, here comes MacGyver, to save the day once again!'

Unless someone has it handy? I don't suppose anyone would roughly know the date it was aired, so I could go back and find it?

I bet if you emailed Ray he'd have it on file somewhere and might send it to you!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

The Foley's €5,000 Free Money Minute quiz?

Text "MONEY" followed by your name and location to 53981.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Can I add One Republic's Counting Stars to the list of overplayed songs on 98FM? Can they go in the vault where Pink currently resides?
    Seriously - I only listen to the radio 20 mins in the morning for Ray, and 20 mins for Dermot and Dave later on and I hear it every day. :mad:

I *might* have it on my old hard drive. I know I definitely have some Gauntlets and random funny bits, but not sure if I have that specific one. Will have a look later and edit this post when I know. :)

EDIT: Nope, that one happens to be one of the ones I don't have. :(

294884.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

Anybody got the "He's a good actress" clip?!

Haha seven days today was brilliant. RAY!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I *might* have it on my old hard drive. I know I definitely have some Gauntlets and random funny bits, but not sure if I have that specific one. Will have a look later and edit this post when I know. :)

294884.JPG

Thanks for checking anyway. You're as good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

wnolan1992 wrote: »

294884.JPG

Aw you have the train one. Love that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Haha seven days today was brilliant. RAY!!!!

RAY RAY RAY RAY hahahahaha I was in a weaknesss

RAY RAY RAY RAY hahahahaha I was in a weaknesss

I've listened again and it's still so funny.

Ah jaysus, the one day I skipped 7 Days! Must go back and listen. Was wondering why they had no help from team captains this morning!

• Advertisement

Haha I'm listening to it again and the three lads don't help by being in stiches.

Advertisement