Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

There was a great woman on Eh Yeah Okay last week or the week before. She broke into a different accent and all during it and she was talking for ages.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

yes she was on the end of last week i think? the girl from bray and her sister told her to go for it, she gave the guys no chance to get a word in and kept talking in a weird sort of a posh accent

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Hilarious this morning when foley cut deeno off in the middle of some rant she was having

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Really enjoying the show lately. Always do, but the great easy chemistry Ray and JP have is really coming to the fore I think. The fart gun thing is very funny. I don't care what age I am, flatulence can be so funny! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Right I got mentioned by ray on a few tweets earlier. How do I top that ? For a fan of the show is that the highest It can get ? Without radio people I'd have a very bare twitter timeline.

• Advertisement

People when your phone is ringing ANSWER IT.

First time listening to the show live from start till near finish in ages. It really is very good.

the farting noises are hilarious

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Can I just say that it's nice that the lads are one of the few shows out there that didn't feck off for the week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,018 ✭✭✭iseegirls

Can I just say that it's nice that the lads are one of the few shows out there that didn't feck off for the week :)

I have a feeling though that they will take next week off. I think it's customary for every radio DJ to take at least one weeks holiday around this period.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Love the show, listen every morning. Can't believe they have that fool Kennedy on after though but that's a discussion for another thread. Love the eh, yeah, ok challenge. I claim i could win it but in reality would probably last a good 10 seconds :D

Jason derulo sounded different today.

JP is as tight with the cash, i'd say its killing him to have to fork out now to deano for the marathon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭cloneslad

No Robbie??

I was looking forward to his cameo today.

the show was brilliant this morning, the spanish commentator aaahahhhh and the brian boru song!!

EASTER OR WESTER!!!!!!!!

it was nice of them to give that young one the €100 for her holidays

Jesus is this caller phoning from a underground bunker ?

deano sounded hot today also...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Just listened to yesterday's show. "We're having a pop at them all today! Just Matt Cooper and Ian Dempsey to go!" :pac:

And jaysus, those phone lines for 7 Days were abysmal...

• Advertisement

niall horan was so funny this morning!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

***Cringey tv3 plug alert*** had to turn down the radio with nadia forde on this morning

oh will ya stop the lights....i thought that song would never end.....ray said he hated it and tried to pass it off as a joke but really you could tell he hated it, like as if we need another z lister thinking she can make a show about breaking america, come on....more tv3 nonsense, lets send nadia forde out to break amercia and send some cameras....it will be great...NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,983 ✭✭✭wawaman

jezzer wrote: »
    oh will ya stop the lights....i thought that song would never end.....ray said he hated it and tried to pass it off as a joke but really you could tell he hated it, like as if we need another z lister thinking she can make a show about breaking america, come on....more tv3 nonsense, lets send nadia forde out to Antartica on a one way ticket break amercia and send some cameras....it will be great...

Fixed that for you !

hahaha! love it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭biketard

Anyone having any bother listening online today?

I'm having to settle for the podcasts from earlier in the week cos the live show isn't giving me any audio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Neither 98fm, Spin or Today FM are working. They all run off the same template. This is quite common, they'd want to sort it out!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

biketard wrote: »
    Anyone having any bother listening online today?

I'm having to settle for the podcasts from earlier in the week cos the live show isn't giving me any audio.

Yeah, it won't stream for me either. Either through the 98fm website or the TuneIn Radio app.

What with that and the fact my watch stopped working, how am I supposed to know what time it is! I'm already running late!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

I can get 98 live through my computer with this:

http://media.98fm.com/listen_live/popup

It's the old player I have bookmarked on my computer. I have TodayFM's too, but that doesn't work for whatever reason.

I was talking to Dave Moore on twitter about some of the technical issues from time to time and he said the IT guys have a list of stuff to fix as long as their arm, they're definitely aware of the issues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭biketard

It's started working for me now.

(I use this link, btw: http://www.98fm.com/player/)

Advertisement