Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭stannis

Can't see Thursday's podcast on the 98FM site... I need my Foley fix :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭jezzer

i love when ray says "we here at 98 wish them well" its so condescending and terribly funny!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

stannis wrote: »

It's on soundcloud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

stannis wrote: »

Suuuuuuuuuuuuueeeezzzzzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,540 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

Aeriel f**ked on car. Can't hear the show in the mornings

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Aeriel f**ked on car. Can't hear the show in the mornings

Coat hanger time!

Ray was late this morning.

again?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

"Eh Miss Finnegan"

"Yes dahling"

"A JP Gilbourne is on the phone"

"Hello dahling?"

"Hi Deeno, Ray's dead"

. . . . . . .

"(collectively) Yaaaaaayy!"

I almost spat my Rice Krispies across the kitchen table :D

that was very funny! they need to do more of that messing, it suits them and deano is very good at joining in too

• Advertisement

deano this morning...."my bum is fine..." il say.....

Nicely done to JP this morning.

???

jezzer wrote: »
    ???

Ray was late this morning and he filled in for the very start this morning. Sounded very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭HooohRaaah

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Ray was late this morning and he filled in for the very start this morning. Sounded very good.

Late again? He's some man for being late for his own show. I'd say he's pretty much invincible in 98fm

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Lost my sh*t in work when Ray was singing Breathless on the podcast Tuesday. My manager chose that moment to ask me a question, so I was trying to stifle laughs while answering...

HOLD ON! HOLD ON! LEEEAVVVE ME BREAAAATTTHHLEESSSSS!

JP clearly being caught off guard and going "Oh Jesus!" just added to it. :pac:

HooohRaaah wrote: »
    Late again? He's some man for being late for his own show. I'd say he's pretty much invincible in 98fm

Well it was because of the crashes in dublin today he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

HooohRaaah wrote: »

No PD is gonna put up with that **** too long, the first half hour is pre-recorded anyway ye? Seems so unprofessional that he's late so much when they give him 30 minutes grace anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

soc160 wrote: »
    No PD is gonna put up with that **** too long, the first half hour is pre-recorded anyway ye? Seems so unprofessional that he's late so much when they give him 30 minutes grace anyway.

There was a pretty major crash that made him late. In fairness to him, I think he was on about 6:40 so he wasn't even that late. Normal traffic and he would have been bang on time.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭SparklersJo

Foley's having another sprog!! Ha! I knew it! He's been dropping the hints for ages! Just like the first one! :)

• Advertisement

ray seems to be late every morning? congrats to him and kate on their pending arrival, poor old JP moved into the granny flat now lol!!

it is so funny when the take off phil.....hey......howya doin!! its actually even funnier than when he is there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭soc160

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    There was a pretty major crash that made him late. In fairness to him, I think he was on about 6:40 so he wasn't even that late. Normal traffic and he would have been bang on time.

Well on the podcast, from the show, he said he didn't set his alarm and woke up at 6.15 anyway... sounds a bit unprofessional to me... I mean it happens to everyone but from what I gather this happens a lot, I mean he's not going to get sacked or anything but I imagine it's a a tad annoying for others.

soc160 wrote: »
    Well on the podcast, from the show, he said he didn't set his alarm and woke up at 6.15 anyway... sounds a bit unprofessional to me... I mean it happens to everyone but from what I gather this happens a lot, I mean he's not going to get sacked or anything but I imagine it's a a tad annoying for others.

Usually when he is late, he is still there before the show goes live. It's rare for him to miss the start of the show from what I hear.

Usually when he is late, he is still there before the show goes live. It's rare for him to miss the start of the show from what I hear.

Yeah he is very rarely late late where it's up to JP to actually hold the fort live as ray isn't there.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭buster180

Yeah he is very rarely late late where it's up to JP to actually hold the fort live as ray isn't there.

Late is late, still love the show and the excuses... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

Just listening to Fridays podcast. Congrats to Ray & Kate!

I would say whatever small hope anyone (and myself) had of the NTN Podcast making a return is gone now with that news. I know myself how time consuming having a toddler and a baby is. :pac::o

The lads are off today.

The lads are off today.

Did they say it? The bits I heard had no mention of them. "More music with Claire howeveryouspellit on 98fm." Usually they still use the normal jingles.

Did they say it? The bits I heard had no mention of them. "More music with Claire howeveryouspellit on 98fm." Usually they still use the normal jingles.
    Claire solan said at the very start. Back tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Anyone having issues with Friday's podcast? Two versions are showing up on iTunes, both 404'ing.

Advertisement