Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

The last ray foley Today Fm show from November 2nd 2012.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/mdfap6x3mg5v59q/The%20Ray%20Foley%20Show%206.mp3?dl=0

Lazy radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,797 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Lazy radio.

No link there. Best thing to do is put all the recordings in one folder and share the link of that.

FrostyJim wrote: »
    No link there. Best thing to do is put all the recordings in one folder and share the link of that.

There wasn't meant to be a link. I just typed lazy radio while listening to the one in the link.

There wasn't meant to be a link. I just typed lazy radio while listening to the one in the link.

image.gif?w=400&c=1

• Advertisement

All the ray foley show podcasts that I have from the Today FM show with the earliest being April 2011 and the last is the last Today FM show.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/punzovemlzk29r4/AACOzGu49Gqhe2UaGzhOynTra?dl=0

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

All the ray foley show podcasts that I have from the Today FM show with the earliest being April 2011 and the last is the last Today FM show.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/punzovemlzk29r4/AACOzGu49Gqhe2UaGzhOynTra?dl=0

You are a legend. Thank you!

Loughc wrote: »
    You are a legend. Thank you!

Ah Well you know:o

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

Who is Ray Foley, seriously, flicking around radio stations the last week or more and I haven't happened upon him, schedule anyone?

• Advertisement

my friend wrote: »
    Who is Ray Foley, seriously, flicking around radio stations the last week or more and I haven't happened upon him, schedule anyone?

Currently between radio jobs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ray_Foley

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭my friend

FrostyJim wrote: »
    Currently between radio jobs.
    ]

Ouch, sorry for asking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

You sound like you're taking the piss

Having listened to most of the podcasts I put up yesterday. Jesus when JP and Ray and later Ann were left be themselves they were just so good. The podcast only bits were constantly so funny.

It kind of shows that in the restricted format of breakfast radio they were never going to be as good as on today FM and that takes into account the fact foley was never that popular in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 corcaigh_abu

I always thought Ann never got enough credit for what she brought to the show. Not that they were poor, but there was a slight dip when she was off. Been listening to her and Paula the last few weeks and she really brings such quality when she's on air.

Also dying to know what JP's been up to the last few weeks.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Thanks again for uploading them. Listening to one this morning on the way to work made me feel like it was the good old mornings.

If anyone has anymore please upload them. The lads never fail to make me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭IUA14

Foley has been involving himself in TodayFM social media this week on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/rayfoleyshow/status/690161454415241216

https://twitter.com/rayfoleyshow/status/690164234219622400

Too much to hope that it means anything I think but hey, one can dream! Really missing them on the radio...think their replacements will be a disaster!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

IUA14 wrote: »
    Too much to hope that it means anything I think but hey, one can dream! Really missing them on the radio...think their replacements will be a disaster!

I know there all mates but that's a strange way too interact, surely he could have texted, iMessage, whatssapp'd (?) them that. He doesn't normally interact like that on his Twitter

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭liam7831

Stalker anyone ?

MrMac84 wrote: »
    I know there all mates but that's a strange way too interact, surely he could have texted, iMessage, whatssapp'd (?) them that. He doesn't normally interact like that on his Twitter

Yeah, he was responding directly to Today FM's tweet initially. He did it earlier in the week too when they posted that Louise Duffy was back and commented on their video for "Duffy's puffy" taking the piss out of Cooper!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I still can't bring myself to listen to the final 3 podcasts. :o

I've scrolled past them in my list a good few times now, just can't get in the mood to listen to them, especially since I have one more to go before the announcement so that's going to be all happy-clappy and filled with foreshadowing... :P

I reckon Ray should come on board with Ann and Nordy and do the 90's show on Friday nights.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

He's on a big Twitter buzz this week

liam7831 wrote: »
    Stalker anyone ?

Ah, ya see the way Twitter works is that if you follow people you see what they post or "tweet". So if you follow Today FM and Foley you see what they both tweet, hard to wrap your head around I imagine but there ya go.

wnolan1992 wrote: »

I've scrolled past them in my list a good few times now, just can't get in the mood to listen to them, especially since I have one more to go before the announcement so that's going to be all happy-clappy and filled with foreshadowing... :P

I reckon Ray should come on board with Ann and Nordy and do the 90's show on Friday nights.

I listened to the last three in the first week in January. You're right it's so hard to listening to the 3rd last one as they drop enough hints about it coming to an end.

I felt lost after the last podcast thankfully I have m the old todayfm podcasts to fill the void left by Ray and the gang.

Ray most likely won't give up his Friday night gig on tv3 for radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Loughc wrote: »
    I listened to the last three in the first week in January. You're right it's so hard to listening to the 3rd last one as they drop enough hints about it coming to an end.

I felt lost after the last podcast thankfully I have m the old todayfm podcasts to fill the void left by Ray and the gang.

Ray most likely won't give up his Friday night gig on tv3 for radio.

Oh I know it probably won't happen, but man it'd be so cool to have them together again, and especially doing a show about 90's music...

And to be fair, that show doesn't start until 10pm, doesn't he finish on TV3 at 8 or 9? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 68,807 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I don't see him working for Communicorp at any time soon.

So you've not heard the start of the second to last podcast yet ? It's fierce emotional.

Muireann and Ray on the seven o clock show on tv3. Love it lads.

Listening to the podcast when they announced Ann was sick, 😔 Well done Ray. Also listening to the first podcast of 2012. Four years ago. 😳😳

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭stannis

Had no idea that Nordy Eoghan has a show on Today FM - how long has he been doing that?

Advertisement