Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

Aye they do a handover on Moyles alright, it's a pretty common thing for radio shows to do as it makes the transition for the listener easier and discourages them from just tuning out after a show they like ends.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

What have they called the baby? heard him mention Matthew the other day, but think they were taking the p!ss with Matt Cooper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Matthew

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Haha, he ACTUALLY sent Ann and JP to opposite corners of the room. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Haha, he ACTUALLY sent Ann and JP to opposite corners of the room. :pac:

Why ?

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Why ?

Twas just a bit they were doing where JP and Ann were acting like children and Ray was being the Dad. Pretty funny. :)

Foley off for two weeks now to be with the child. Probably it'll be two weeks of JP covering, so should be alright.

Twas just a bit they were doing where JP and Ann were acting like children and Ray was being the Dad. Pretty funny. :)

Foley off for two weeks now to be with the child. Probably it'll be two weeks of JP covering, so should be alright.

So Ann and JP then for two weeks ? Fair enough grand with that really. I think ray and Ann are better as a pairing then JP and ray.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,942 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

How much longer is Adelle gone for? Or is she gone for good?

How much longer is Adelle gone for? Or is she gone for good?

Probably another month or two.... wasn't it January she had the child?

This is going to sound horrible, but the show doesn't really miss her, at least on air. It seems to be running just as well without her as it did with her. I do miss her Gauntlet entries though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

This is going to sound horrible, but the show doesn't really miss her, at least on air. It seems to be running just as well without her as it did with her. I do miss her Gauntlet entries though.
    They missed her at first, but that was only because Ann wasnt really used to it yet. Now that Ann is full time, she isnt missed at all on air. I dont know what she did off air but I dont think she is needed as a presenter anymore. Maybe to fill in when one of the other three are out sick.

Ever since she had the first kid, she seems to take it way more seriously. That hasent helped her cause on what is supposed to be a fun show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭gotapaininmy

They all suck donkeyballs, can't switch the station quick enough when D'arcy finishes up!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Thanks for sharing...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 183 ✭✭Paracore

They all suck donkeyballs, can't switch the station quick enough when D'arcy finishes up!!!

Well you are the expert on sucking balls so who are we to argue...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Paracore wrote: »
    2003668.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Mod: Comment on the post, not the poster. Abuse of other users of the forum will lead to being banned.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

1/10

This Ann and Al podcast they always talk of... is it on iTunes? I did a search there and found nothing.

Would love to give it a listen since we won't have another podcast for two weeks.

This Ann and Al podcast they always talk of... is it on iTunes? I did a search there and found nothing.

Would love to give it a listen since we won't have another podcast for two weeks.

I'm not sure what the deal is these days, but it used to just go up as a normal podcast. Haven't gotten one in ages, haven't had the time to listen to them so stopped downloading them.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the deal is these days, but it used to just go up as a normal podcast. Haven't gotten one in ages, haven't had the time to listen to them so stopped downloading them.

Any idea of when these used to go up? iTunes only goes back so far so they're probably not there anymore. Might try the today fm site later and see what the deal is.

The Ann and al podcast I don't think is done anymore as it was Ann and someone who doesnt work in today fm anymore.

• Advertisement

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    The Ann and al podcast I don't think is done anymore as it was Ann and someone who doesnt work in today fm anymore.

Yeah there're no new episodes, but would love to listen to some of the old ones since a load of people say it was great.

Think it was Alan Metcalfe or something, Funky Phone Boy Al as they call him. Think I heard Ray say he does the breakfast show on 98FM or something.

Yeah there're no new episodes, but would love to listen to some of the old ones since a load of people say it was great.

Think it was Alan Metcalfe or something, Funky Phone Boy Al as they call him. Think I heard Ray say he does the breakfast show on 98FM or something.

Thats the man Alan metcalfe.

Ah, just found it. And they handily put all the episodes in one post at the very top. :)

http://annalpodcast.wordpress.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Ray is off for 2 weeks now so will be missing him from the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Corcaigh23

Hey does anyone have any idea how i can get podcasts of the show from say a year or 2 ago???. itunes only show the most recent 20 podcasts of the show:(

Corcaigh23 wrote: »
    Hey does anyone have any idea how i can get podcasts of the show from say a year or 2 ago???. itunes only show the most recent 20 podcasts of the show:(

Your best bet would be the Today FM site under podcasts. Have never looked so not sure how far back they go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Corcaigh23

I checked it but its the same story as iTunes:( thanks for the response though

You could try e-mailing them and asking if they would be willing to put them up somewhere again.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    You could try e-mailing them and asking if they would be willing to put them up somewhere again.

That's a fast track to getting slammed on an episode of the podcast. :pac:

• Advertisement

That's a fast track to getting slammed on an episode of the podcast. :pac:
    He didnt know that! :pac:

Advertisement