Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

ofcork wrote: »
    Did anybody hear what was the word in the ad which sounded like a curse?

Suculant.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

Thought he was at FM 104??Source?

The source would be him being on the podcast today and telling us he's filling in while Ann is away!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,781 ✭✭✭clappyhappy

So sad to hear that about Ann, speedy recovery to you Ann, hope it was caught in time. Poor thing, must be tough on the rest of the team also. X

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭fonzy157

Really sad to hear about Ann today,
    Get well soon Ann, hope treatment goes well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Thought he was at FM 104??Source?

He was on the podcast today and Ray said that he'd be covering for Ann. IIRC Al works on the Breakfast Show on 104, so he's probably double jobbing in Today FM for Foley. Nice to hear him again, he's a legend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    He was on the podcast today and Ray said that he'd be covering for Ann. IIRC Al works on the Breakfast Show on 104, so he's probably double jobbing in Today FM for Foley. Nice to hear him again, he's a legend.

Oh...Thanks for that....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Oh my god poor Ann, I thought she was just out with her back or leaving because she got a job with her degree :( Hope she's better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Get well soon Ann :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

That would be the breakfast show on 98FM. You wouldn't find someone from FM104 filling in on Today FM!

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭Sierra 117

Hopefully Ann has a speedy recovery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 freckles1234

Get well soon ann. I think your great

Bard wrote: »
    That would be the breakfast show on 98FM. You wouldn't find someone from FM104 filling in on Today FM!

Ah, excuse my ignorance. :o

I've a feeling he's just going to be in the background though, not on air. Reckon it's similar to when JP was on The Blast, but still reading news for SPIN so they had to call him "The Bitch". :P

We won't have Una Saturdays until Ann comes back so.
    It's got childbirth, hurling, chipper van, drink. A regular summer weekend in Ireland.

Apearantly Funky Phone Boy Al got the sack last week...Hence why he's back in Today FM

Apearantly Funky Phone Boy Al got the sack last week...Hence why he's back in Today FM

Ah.... that's what Foley meant on Monday so when he was mocking him for coming back "With his tail between his legs." :P

98's loss, our gain. He's a gas man. The AnnAl podcast is still something I'd love to see come back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

MrMac84 wrote: »

Any idea why?

Clanket wrote: »
    Any idea why?

His missionary work would be my guess.

Didn't get a chance to tune into the show this week and just after reading about Ann's illness here. So sad but dammit that girl can fight it!! Thinking of you Ann, get well soon!!

Starla_o0 wrote: »
    Didn't get a chance to tune into the show this week and just after reading about Ann's illness here. So sad but dammit that girl can fight it!! Thinking of you Ann, get well soon!!

Well ray said JP was giving her the emails and texts that people were sending in but it's amazing how much support she seems to be getting just on here.

Ah.... that's what Foley meant on Monday so when he was mocking him for coming back "With his tail between his legs." :P

98's loss, our gain. He's a gas man. The AnnAl podcast is still something I'd love to see come back.

I dont think they are on the best of terms any more.

• Advertisement

[/B]

I dont think they are on the best of terms any more.

Either you're making stuff up, or you've got inside knowledge that I'm major jealous of. :P

Anyway, today's podcast only stuff was excellent. Al using the megaphone doing the racist Englishman and Foley doing the bollox with the music and ringing Ann. :)

Either you're making stuff up, or you've got inside knowledge that I'm major jealous of. :P

:)

Well im not making stuff up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,087 ✭✭✭Clanket

Spill the beans MrMac :)

Show up 2,000 listeners. That's good news.

Simple maths reveals the total listening figures of 160,000 as the ray darcy team of four account for 40,000 each of the ray rays listeners. That's good stuff.

Loving he racist protestant stuff they be doing for some reason. I shouldn't really but do.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Velocity_Girl

The podcast last night had me laughing so much, Al kept teasing JP for being a little bit gay. It was hilarious how worked up JP got!!

The podcast only bits have been absolutely brilliant lately. I love when they just sit back and talk utter sh*te. It's particularly fun when Ray decides to do a clear out of all the folders of clips of audio he has.

The racist protestant is hilarious, my favourite line so far is "Oh poor Paddy, should have stayed in the CommonWealth!" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,939 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Anybody know which Iron Maiden song they were playing at c.12:25pm on today's show?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

Anybody know which Iron Maiden song they were playing at c.12:25pm on today's show?

Don't know, but ya can listen back to the show on the website and listen out for the name :-)

Advertisement