Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast with Ray (Foley) and Jay [Cork's Red FM, 6am-9am]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,939 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Ray was only away for two weeks and the emergency tape kicks in with fifthteen minutes of being back. Things can ONLY get better.

Who in the name of tap dancing Christ is this lad ken ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Who in the name of tap dancing Christ is this lad ken ?

HAHA thats brilliant :D iv never heard that expression before

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Anyone know what todays Friday extreme mashup was called? Link?

Is this what you're looking for? http://soundcloud.com/paulcarass/the-ray-foley-show-friday-14th

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭jsn.peters

Cant say I am fond of his show, but am outnumbered in the office & thats the station most want.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Has anyone attempted to view the webcams lately? Always seems to just stay on the "Loading Content" screen for me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

jsn.peters wrote: »
    Cant say I am fond of his show, but am outnumbered in the office & thats the station most want.

He'll win you over eventually! ;)

Seems like ken is settling in we'll thank Jesus.

Seems like ken is settling in we'll thank Jesus.

Indeed. Podcast only stuff was great today.

I'm not sure which I prefer, the times when they're doing an extended joke in the podcast, or the times when they're clearly just having a chat with the mics open like today.

Special guests according to ray on his happy womb exiting day. Maybe going by the name gleeson and McDonnell ?

• Advertisement

Special guests according to ray on his happy womb exiting day. Maybe going by the name gleeson and McDonnell ?

That'd be great! Bring a tear to a glass eye it would :)

Ahahahaha! The gift giving and cake is hilarious. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,388 ✭✭✭ofcork

Loved the story today about foleys encounter with the cyclist,and what do you think the cyclist learned:ray foley is a tool!

ofcork wrote: »
    Loved the story today about foleys encounter with the cyclist,and what do you think the cyclist learned:ray foley is a tool!

Was excellent. :)

Part of me hoped that he ran over your man's bike. :(

On another note, he did one of his heart to hearts in the podcast today. I really enjoy when they just talk in the podcast. Doesn't really matter what they talk about, it's oddly interesting no matter what. :)

Man, I really wish Foley did more interviews. :pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Man, I really wish Foley did more interviews. :pac:

Ooh, I dunno, it was a bit all over the place. His Jamaican accent is always worth a listen though. :D

Jason Todd wrote: »
    Ooh, I dunno, it was a bit all over the place. His Jamaican accent is always worth a listen though. :D

Definitely all over the place, and I guess if I'm honest it wasn't as good an "interview" as we'll say KC would do. But as Ray said himself, it was more of a chat and I thought it was fun to listen to. :)

Definitely all over the place, and I guess if I'm honest it wasn't as good an "interview" as we'll say KC would do. But as Ray said himself, it was more of a chat and I thought it was fun to listen to. :)

He is good at the 'chat' interviews, the 'Simon Pegg / Nick Frost' interview was a perfect example, I thought he just tried too hard today. At least he's not Tony Fenton, currently script-reading and stammering through an interview with Elli Goulding.:pac:

Is anyone else having problems downloading the podcast from iTunes recently ?

Was excellent. :)

Part of me hoped that he ran over your man's bike. :(

On another note, he did one of his heart to hearts in the podcast today. I really enjoy when they just talk in the podcast. Doesn't really matter what they talk about, it's oddly interesting no matter what. :)

I've been trying to download the pissing thing for the past two days.

• Advertisement

I've been having no problems at all with it. Just downloads straight away.

Try going to the podcast listing in the store and download from there rather than from in your podcasts tab?

Double foley today lads and lassies. KC is out. Nice old suprise. Btw who is bob Conway ?

Double foley today lads and lassies. KC is out. Nice old suprise. Btw who is bob Conway ?

Do you mean Foley is on between 7 and 9 as well? :eek: :D:D

Bob is a DJ there, does mostly weekend stuff. Was filling in for Phil Cawley yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

The pair of them are real pros. Pulled off a great programme today. I was here laughing at the start when he started playing the fat music and the newsreader was cracking up!

Wonder is that a pre record tonight?

The pair of them are real pros. Pulled off a great programme today. I was here laughing at the start when he started playing the fat music and the newsreader was cracking up!

Listening back to the podcast now and they say they're gonna do it live tonight. :)

Four and a half hours of Foley in one day? <3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

His reason for joining the GAA was funny.

They said it live and not pre recorded. According to KC twitter account it appears he has food poisoning.

They said it live and not pre recorded. According to KC twitter account it appears he has food poisoning.

Must be sudden, as he was on air last night.

@KCTodayfm: Ya .... It's food poisoning #deadmangawkin

That tweet was at 4.57am today.

• Advertisement

Ah that was class the musc he plays on Fridays at the start and then said "the blast is back." Lovely stuff,

Advertisement